Chapter 19

"What are you doing?" I hear Damon call from my bedroom door. I stayed focused on Stiles' room window across the street, seeing him get all up and close with Lydia. I wanted that with Stiles.

"Can you hear them?" I asked Damon, not turning around as he started walking next to me.

"Are you jealous?" He smirked, opening the window and sitting on the small roof that covered my porch.

"Maybe a little" I sighed, sitting in the window frame and ripping my gaze from stiles to look at the stars.

Damon and Stefan have put me under house arrest for tonight as Tyler made his way back to Mystic Falls to tell everyone I was alive.

"He likes you I can tell" Damon said, leaning his head back on placing it on my lap.

"You can?" I asked, looking down into his eyes, the light blue that shimmered made most girls swoon, but I just thought they were beautiful. They were the only part of Damon that seemed soft, although all of him was.

"The way he looks at you it's-" I cut Damon off with a small smile as he looked up, slightly pissed. He hated when I interrupted.

"The way you look at Elena" I said. He rolled his eyes and sat up.

"Night, Clara" Damon pushed me from the window frame, thankfully I landed on my feet. He walked past me and out of the room.

"Jackass" I mumbled. I looked back across to Stiles' to see they were gone. Something had happened.

Time to get involved.

~~

It seemed I was one step ahead of Lydia and Stiles as I was already near Kira and the killer.

After using my ninja skills to escape Stefan and Damon I followed my intuition like a true ninja and here I am. Seeing Kira chained to a fence and some creep stroking her face.

"Hey psycho!" I yelled, he looked up and I smirked, waving a little.

"Come get me" I winked before kicking myself off the ground and practically flying over to him as I skidded in front of him and stopped, centimetres from his face.

You can't tell me i'm not a ninja.

"I'm not a psycho! Why does nobody believe me! Nobody believes" The man went to knock me over the head with a metal pipe but I caught his arm and twisted it, turning him around and holding his wrist firmly between his shoulder blades.

For some reason this guy was beyond psychotic and turned into some freaking gymnast as he got out of my really strong grip and wacked me over the head with the pipe, causing me to go flying back.

"Scott!" Kira yelled as I lay on the ground, my vision blurry but my stability coming back to me slowly.

"No!" Kira yelled again. "Look out!"

The man emerged, hitting Scott with a wire, sending him flying back as I laid by Kira's side. I shuffled up against the fence and put my hand over her mouth. She looked at me shocked but I kept my eyes fixated on the man. I took my hand from her mouth as he came closer, pinning me back with his hand, thinking that could hold me.

He raised the wire to Kira's face as she tried to kick herself free. He grabbed a hold of her hair and put his face next to hers as Scott shouted his protests. I kicked the man in the jaw, sending him reeling back but dropping the wire on Kira. A light flashed and a thunder like noise erupted. I screamed a little, covering my eyes. I managed to look up to see Kira hovering, obsorbing the electricity.

Freaky.

"CLARA!" Somebody yelled. Stiles.

"Stiles?!" I called back, standing up. I saw him running towards me. I began to run towards him as fast as I could. He didn't stop as he came closer but instead pulled me into his arms and twirling me around. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he buried his head in my neck, one arm detaching from my waist as he put me down and raised his hand to cup my face.

He was warm, his skin cold and his breath cold but his embrace was warm, his entire being just radiated heat. I looked into his eyes to see that feeling I could never decipher from him. It was fear. He feared for me. He cared.

"What happened to you?" He searched my face for any other wounds. I was covered in cuts and bruises all over my face, Damon and Stefan offered me their blood but I turned it down. I liked being able to show that I'm a survivor.

"Klaus. Klaus found me in the woods" I said, swallowing and looking at him frantically. But I gave him a sad smile.

"I'm okay. I'm okay I promise" Stiles yanked me into his arms again and I felt his heat, resting my head on his chest and hearing his heartbeat.

"I thought I'd lost you. If I lose you I'm going to go out of my freaking mind" He kissed my head, he almost seemed angry.

Maybe Damon was right.

Because I was certainly falling for him, but maybe he was falling for me too.