Chapter 20

After my questioning I sat behind Agent McCall - who turns out to be a complete douchecanoe- trying to contain my laughter with Papa Stilinski as Scott and Stiles tried to confuse the Agent.

Lydia joined in a little but Kira just remained completely confused.

"That's one hell of a deduction there Stiles" Agent McCall said to Stiles.

"Yeah well what can I say I take it from my pops, he's in law enforcement" Stiles pointed to Papa Stilinski and winked, making the Sheriff and I laugh a little harder. Agent McCall sent us a death stare so we straightened up a bit.

"Stiles, eh, just answer the man" The Sheriff said, trying to hide his amusement.

I zoned out of the conversation as I looked out the window to see Stefan glaring in my direction. I scrambled a little, falling off my chair causing everyone to look at me as I hid under the table.

"Sorry - i eh- lost something" I called to Agent McCall.

"What did you lose?" He asked, peering over.

"My right to leave the house alone for the rest of my natural born life" I sent him a smug smile, he obviously didn't understand so he just turned back to the Sheriff and asked if he believed it.

"I haven't believed a word that Stiles has said since he learned how to speak" Sheriff sassed.

"But I think these kids found themselves in the right place at the right time and that girl there is very lucky for it" Sheriff pointed out. Go papa!

I composed myself and sat back up on my chair, looking out the window as everyone continued to talk and saw Stefan was no longer standing there. Oh boy. Stiles, Lydia and I went on and left as Kira went to fill in paper work and Scott got to stay behind and have a little father son chat.

We stepped out the doors and immediately I was confronted with Stefan.

"Are you out of your mind!" Stefan yelled in my face. Most likely.

"Don't answer that" He changed his mind and I nodded in agreement.

"House arrest. What do you not understand about house arrest!" Stefan continued to yell.

"I mean  wasn't like handcuffed or locked away or anything" I said, causing Stiles to stifle a little laughter.

"Do I need to bring out Elena to look after you" Stefan threatened and my eyes widened.

"No sir" I shook my head. Elena was horrible when it came to babysitting me, she wouldn't even let me go to the kitchen alone.

"Get in the car" He huffed. I rolled my eyes and turned to Stiles and Lydia, who looked confused to who the mystery man with me was but shrugged it off.

"See you guys tomorrow" I waved and headed off with Stefan.

~~~

The next morning I got a quick shower and curled my hair a bit before putting on a white strapless top with high waisted light pink jeans, a tan thick cardigan and brown wedges. I put on some light pink glittery eyeshadow, mascara and nude lipgloss.

I brushed my teeth thoroughly and headed down to the kitchen to see nobody awake. Well then. I drank some OJ and picked up my phone as it buzzed.

From: Scott
Outside

I grinned a little and picked up my brown leather bag before heading out the door to see Scott holding out a helmet on his bike. I skipped over and put the helmet on and got on the back of his bike. Something seemed a little off with him today but I ignored it as we began driving.

We got to school on time and headed into the hallway to see Stiles, I smiled and waved at him as Scott focused on Kira who turned away from him. That'll be whats wrong. He started jogging towards her but Stiles and I stopped him.

"Hey no" Stiles said, pulling him back to face us.

I saw Aiden across the hall, looking at me. I still haven't talked to him about Boyd.

"I'll see you guys at lunch" I said, patting Scott's shoulder as they talked.

I walked over to Aiden and stopped in front of him.

"Can I help you?" He asked, closing his locker to stare at me as if I were lower than him. I mean I'm shorter but i'm probably a lot closer to Scott's pack than he'll ever be.

"You killed Boyd" I said, with a completely straight face.

"Why should you be in Scott's pack if you kill people" I cocked my head as he smirked a little.

"I'm strong, I can give him power" Aiden said triumphantly but I just laughed a little.

"I don't think you understand" I put my hand on his shoulder and looked at him patronizingly.

"Scott doesn't want power" I said. He glared at me. I gave him a short sarcastic smile and the bell rang. I took my hand away from him and waved, walking away.