Chapter 14

The sound of panting and coughing brought me out of my sleep as I fell out of my chair and bolted into the room Stiles, Allison and Scott had been in.

I saw them all sitting up, alive and breathing. Oh thank god.

"I saw it I know where it is!" Scott basically leaped out of his tub, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around him.

"We passed it. There's-- There's a stump, this huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore. It was cut down. But it's still big, though, very big" Stiles stuttered, his shirt really see through.

"It was the night we were looking for the body" Scott said, I rubbed his arms, trying to get hi warmer. I wanted to do that for Stiles but I was meant to be angry with him.

"Yeah, the same night you were bit by Peter" Stiles said. I had never heard this story before, I didn't even know when Scott was bit.

"I was there too, in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone"Allison said, Scott looking at her very alert.

"It was me. You almost hit me." Scott said as if it were groundbreaking, but they were all connected that night.

"We can find it" Scott said confidently. A nice change from my negative way

We looked at the trio awkwardly, they barely even felt the time they were gone.

"What?" Allison said as we looked at her awkwardly, they really didn't look the slightest bit tired, but I was on the brink of exhaustion.

"You guys were out a long time" Isaac said, looking to me and I shrugged.

"How long is a long time?" Stiles asked, that's where Deaton cut in with his dazzling positivity.

"16 hours" Deaton said, the three looked between each other, completely shocked.

"We've been in the water for 16 hours?" Scott gawked, it was extremely terrifying wondering why they weren't waking up. I actually had a melt down about 4 hours in which included punching Isaac in the face. They managed to calm me down though, well Allison did and a little bit Isaac but Lydia not so much. I don't think she knew what to do.

"And the full moon rises in less than four" Deaton was the most dramatic person I have ever met - including Caroline Forbes.

My phone buzzed and I looked down at my phone.

From: Unknown
It's Tyler - Katherine gave me your number. Where are you?

"Oh of course she did" I growled, Stiles and Scott turning their attention to me.

"Something wrong?" Isaac asked me. I sighed and rubbed my temples.

"No, I gotta go. Call me when something happens" I said, running outside. I have no ride. Guess i'm walking then.

----

"No one ever calls me when these things happen" I grumbled, fixing my holster strap on my leg. I spent the past hour hiding from Tyler in the house with Damon. I got the news that rescuing the parents wasn't going well from Damon who heard it while hunting, so I used my intuition to find Scott and help as much as I can.

I changed into black leggings and a black tank top with a black leather jacket - very Katherine of me I know -. I strapped a holster to my leg and some hidden weapons in my jacket. I'm currently on my way to find Scott. I see the building in the distance and somebody walking towards it. Great.

I made my way around the side, sliding under some broken wood panels and into the building. I was behind some crates. On another side was Derek who turned and saw me. I smirked, putting my fingers to my lips and winking.