♚ | PREVIEW 01

ㅡ

six boys sat around the lounge in the dorm. they were all focused on their own tasks, some were working, others were reading.

"seriously, who do they think they are..." one of them mumbled, laying down on one of the couches in the room.

the indifferent looked at him from the couch across "hm? what are you talking about?"

"those commoners, obviously!" he suddenly sat up, looking clearly bothered "one of them spilled their food on my clothes! this cost me a fortune do you not realize-"

"you're wearing a uniform"

"it doesn't matter!"

the friendliest out of all of them stifled a laugh "it was kinda funny actually..."

the first one glared at him "was it? wait till you get embarrassed in front of the whole canteen and see if it's still funny"

"i honestly think they're not that bad... it was an accident. couldn't you tell?"

"not that bad?! they're going to flip the school upside down!"

"calm down, you've never been this frustrated before. i'm sure it'll past" the well-mannered told him, glancing up from the book he was reading.

"yeah bro, i'm sure it's nothing"

everyone turned to stare at the one who spoke up, followed by a long silence.

he cleared his throat "um, i mean- yes, you shouldn't worry about it too much. i'm sure things will be fine. she seemed apologetic so she didn't mean it to happen"

"seriously? 'bro'? where are your manners..." this one whispered to himself, disappointed by the choice of words.

another one spoke up, sitting at a desk and glancing up from his homework "why are you worrying so much anyway? it would be easy to ignore them if you just concentrate on your studies..."

the not-so-princely turned to look at him, he was surrounded by textbooks "you're never any fun, you always have your nose stuck in school work. you should go out party with drinks sometime!"

"we're underage"

"but we can get away with it"

"our parents would kill us if we broke such a rule."

"i got away with it!"

"barely"

"you got caught around 5 times. you barely escaped the sixth time." the indifferent spoke up once again.

he huffed at his statement, knowing he was right. he looked deep in thought for a moment "we could... we could use the commoners to our advantage?"

some of them turned to look at him once again, seeming bewildered by his statement.

"you know... like we could just put the blame on them. the teachers would believe us considering our authority" the one who was complaining about them earlier had a smile stretch across his face.

"finally, you come up with something useful."

wow can you SMELL the drama already because i sure as hell do

and i sure as hell am starting to get impatient about starting this af so that's why i posted this teaser hahA

and yes these princes will be assholes at some point they're still spoiled and rich ass teenagers of course they're not always responsible