♚ | TEASER 06

WARNING: the following teasers are for received forms as a thank you for applying. this does NOT mean someone was chosen.

"you're a fucking asshole hansol vernon chwe!"

"i couldn't care less, geum nari."

"you almost broke my violin, again! do you not have the fucking decency to be careful with musical instruments?" nari continued to yell at the cross-armed boy, who stuck to his words and did not look like he could care any less.

this is about the third time where they encountered and nari's violin almost broke. the first time was when they first met while bumping each other, the second when nari carefully put her case next to her desk and vernon almost tripped over it and almost broke it, and finally, the third time, they were simply walking across the hall when he carelessly bumped his shoulder against hers, almost kicking her case.

"well it's not broken, so it's fine"

"aren't you a composer or something? what if someone almost spilled their coffee on your papers filled with lyrics three times?!"

vernon raised an eyebrow at her, finally sparing her a glance. he uncrossed his arms with a sigh, putting his headphones back on and walking away "i don't have time for this"

"excuse me? do you want to FIGHT ME HANSOL-"

"nari, calm down" yeri tugged at her sleeve and pulled her away before she would do something that might very easily get her into detention, carrying nari's violin case with her.

they headed to the cafeteria and got their food. still angry, nari slammed her tray on the table. yeri would've been startled if she wasn't used to this behavior already. nari continuously stabbed her food and shoved it in her mouth without a word, making it easy to finish the food quickly.

yeri hopped her friend wouldn't end up with a stomachache in the near future.

"the year just started and you, a commoner, and vernon, a prince, are already at each other's throats. aren't you guys just perfect for each other?"

"i think you're mistaking hate at first sight with love at first sight, yeri"

"what if this turns into a love story, nari?"

"keep dreaming yeri" she answered with a laugh.

when they threw their trash away, they headed to the library to the study together.

the place was packed, the end of the semester was approaching and everyone had tons of projects and exams already. thankfully, both girls found free seats, one across from the other.

many people would come and go, so no one paid any attention to whoever opened or closed the door of the big school library.

nari's studying was interrupted when yeri kicked her legs, she would've sworn out loud if she wasn't quick to catch herself.

"what?!" she whispered-shouted

yeri nodded her head to the entrance, showing vernon , who heaved an exasperated sigh and headed towards the only free seat, right next to nari.

"is this fate?" yeri sent her annoyed friend a smirk

"just go back to studying" she followed her own words and tried not to get distracted when vernon dropped his bad loudly on the ground and sat next to nari, slightly sliding his chair away from her.

how nice.

fortunately, she was able to focus on her own work for the rest of the lunch break. soon enough, the bell rang. all the students gathered their stuff and left the library at a quick yet relaxed pace.

the only one who didn't was vernon.

...because he was sleeping.

'doesn't he usually worry about his grades? what is he doing sleeping when he can study?'

yeri left already, so there was only nari, vernon and a few other students.

'should i just leave him so i could enjoy the wonderful moment of seeing him being late to class?'

she looked around and made eye contact with the creepy librarian, who was glaring at her.

her bag slung over her shoulder, she sighed and took a moment to stare at his sleeping face (which she really shouldn't have done).

he seemed more at peace, way more than the times he's constantly doing work, not to mention he's not even the most studious out of his whole bunch. he looked more... soft, someone you'd love to end up cuddling with while watching movies in a cozy pillow fort.

nari shook her head, what was she thinking?

she kicked his chair to wake him up "wake up, jerk. you're drooling, it's disgusting."

"