♚ | FOUR

[this has been half assed reviewed so i apologize in advance for any mistakes ): ]

"oh my god why didn't hyerin wake me up?!?!! i'm so late for class and it's only the first week!!" sunhwa hurriedly got to the small kitchen while messily putting on her uniform

"well... at least she made breakfast... even if it's just a piece of toast"

sunhwa shrugged on her backpack and shoved her breakfast in her mouth, running out of her dorm. she can't wait to tell her friends she got to turn into a japanese school girl for 15 minutes in the morning.

but the experience didn't end well when she collided with someone and her half-eaten breakfast went flying into the air.

she wasn't the only student who was going to be late and was in a rush that morning, brian left his guitar at his dorm (no wonder he felt so light that morning) and was hurriedly skateboarding back, going in the opposite direction of sunhwa.

they should've seen each other coming, but brian was blasting music through his headphones and sunhwa just wanted to get to class and hope not to vomit in class for walking and eating so fast.

the collision was a mess, brian fell off his skateboard (it hurt his butt a lot and he doesn't think he will be able to sit properly for the next 3 weeks, which his bandmates will probably make fun of in class) and sunhwa fell backwards, scraping her knee but she didn't even care because her food just got thrown in the air and fell on the dirty concrete.

he rushed to her aid, almost forgetting his precious skateboard that was still (much slowly) rolling away "oh my gOD I'M SO soRRy aRE you okay?!?"

she angrily turned around and started yelling at the male student she bumped into "lOOK BITCH WHAT THE FUCK THAT PIECE OF BREAD WAS THE BEST BREAKFAST I'VE HAD FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS- well not that i've really had a proper breakfast- bUT YOU BETTER PAY FOR IT I'M STARVING DO YOU REALIZE YOU'RE PUTTING MY STOMACH IN DANG- hold up did you just put a snoopy bandage on me?"

"i'm sorry... it's cute right? my mom used to always give me these when i got injured as a kid- wait why are you sulking?"

sunhwa stared sadly at her breakfast "my beautiful piece of toast... made with so much love... i'm so hungry..."

brian wiped off the trickling blood from the scrap on her knee with the sleeve of his flannel attached around his waist, thinking he'll dump it in the laundry pile when he gets to the dorm to fetch his guitar.

he got a glance at the time and his eyes widened when he realized he would be scolded for getting to class late.

"i'll treat you to breakfast, lunch, dinner, or whatever meal okay?! i really have to go now bye!!"

he didn't get to see sunhwa's happy face when he turned around, grabbing his backpack and skating back to the dorms.