♚ | TEASER 03

WARNING: the following teasers are for received forms as a thank you for applying. this does NOT mean someone was chosen.

jaehwan sat at the bleachers, watching eunbi and her volleyball team practice

he wouldn't normally be there, one of the princes tried to argue with him on why he shouldn't go, but jaehwan brushed him off and decided to go anyway.

besides, eunbi was a nice friend. there's no harm into encouraging her right?

she was completely focused during practice, even if it wasn't a match against another school. she was bent over with her arms slightly stretched out in front of her, watching the volley ball travel between the teams and ready to receive.

some other students were sitting on the bleachers as well, but they weren't there to encourage anyone, they were there for some... observing.

the volleyball team were wearing their sports' team uniform, a sleeveless jersey with shorts, which completely makes sense since it was a team practice.

jaehwan was eavesdropping on the two male's conversation.

"do you see that new girl over there? damn she's attractive..."

"you mean eunbi? yeah... man she's got an amazing body."

"do you see the way she's bending down though? if that doesn't turn you on i-"

"excuse me? could you not talk about a girl with such rude manners? it's incredibly disrespectful." jaehwan interjected. he didn't like how they were talking about eunbi, not at all. not to mention that she's like the embodiment of innocence, he doesn't want anyone to take advantage of her, even if it was just talking about her.

the two grumbled at his comment and scooted a bit further away, they continued their conversation in quiet whispers.

jaehwan clicked his tongue at them 'disgusting pigs'

he spotted his not-so-princely friend and called out for him "hey! can i borrow your swea- wait this sweater is mine"

"... no it isn't" he pretended to play innocent.

jaehwan stared at him "... whatever, anyway can i borrow it? or more like have it back?"

"huh? what for?"

"doesn't matter, why do you want to know? it's not yours anyway"

his friend huffed "god, fine..." he grumbled to himself and took off the soft grey sweater, handing it back to him.

"thank you" and with that, he sprinted towards eunbi. he was right on time because her break just started. she was still in the middle of the field.

"eunbi! here, wear this."

"oh, thank you, but i don't need it right now, i'm in the middle of a practice-"

"doesn't matter, put it on!"

"what why-"

"please!" he started pouting.

"okay! okay okay i'll wear it" she took the sweater out of his hands and pulled it over her head.

the sweater was too big for her, but he thought she looked incredibly cute.

"perfect!" now the guys won't be able to make disrespectful comments about her.

"ahh i'm going to have trouble playing in this-"

"HEADS UP" a team mate yelled out, signaling an incoming ball, which was heading towards eunbi. she was quick to shield herself but... she never received the impact.

a shadow moved in front of her and they received the ball on the back of their head.

"oh, oh my god jaehwan are you okay? is your head okay?" eunbi stood on her tiptoes to carefully rub the back of his head, a hand on his shoulder to hold and balance herself up.

"i'm okay i'm okay, what about you though? are you hurt?"

"no of course not, you protected me-"

"LEE JAEHWAN" another voice came from the gym entrance.

"oh no, i have to go, bi, i'll see you later" he called her her nickname

"wha-"

"my valet found me and i pulled a bad prank on him I HAVE TO ESCAPE NOW GOODBYE KEEP THE SWEATER"