♚ | TEASER 09

WARNING: the following teasers are for received forms as a thank you for applying. this does NOT mean someone was chosen.

 this does NOT mean someone was chosen

"...i'm sorry"

"it's okay"

"i'm still so so sorry for humiliating you in front of the whole school"

"i told you you were forgiven"

charlie and jinyoung both sat on a bench in the garden of the school, one on every side, leaving a big gap between them.

she was nervously playing with her fingers while he kept his eyes on the pages of his book.

during a special three day event at school, there was a very popular called the wedding booth. as anyone would be, she got curious and checked out the booth, being immediately captivated by it. she had a humongous crush on a guy named song jinyoung and quickly requested jinyoung to be her groom. it was the hosts job to find and bring him to her. turns out, they brought her park jinyoung instead of song jinyoung. not to mention she accidentally got pushed and she fell on top of him.

it was an awkward position.

(but hey at least he's still handsome right?)

now, she keeps apologizing for the humiliation. he lost count of how many times she apologized.

it was nice to feel her sincerity, but he's starting to feel like he couldn't care less, not anymore.

he closed his book with an exhale and turned to her "do you want anything else? or do you still want to apologize?"

she stared at him.

"i still want to apologize." she sounded almost robotic and monotone.

he sighed "what's up with you? aren't you tired of always apologizing? i know i would be" he opened his book again as he pronounced the last words.

charlie made a small pout, which he didn't see because he was back at reading his book.

"buy me a meal" jinyoung suddenly told her.

"excuse me?"

"buy me a meal, that should do it, right?"

"what about... cupcakes imported from new york?"

his attention was turned back to her, an eyebrow raised "cupcakes imported from new york?" he repeated "isn't that more expensive than a meal?"

"my mom told me anything can be solved with cupcakes"

he didn't feel like he could comment on that.

so his attention was grabbed by his book again.

they didn't say anything for a long while. he couldn't believe how charlie could go so long unoccupied by anything.

he stood up, book in hand.

he nudged her foot "cheer up, it won't stick forever. loosen up and stop worrying, you looked gorgeous in that wedding dress anyway."

jinyoung turned and walked away.