♚ | FIVE

DETENTION CLASSROOM

one after the other and not all at once, xiuying, minsook, hyerin, soorin and sunhwa arrived in the classroom. surprisingly, there was other and already a few people sitting, scattered around the classroom. eunbi arrived last with sanghyuk, apparently he got caught texting and playing games on his phone during class. the supervisor of the detention wasn't there yet, they usually show up on the time the detention actually starts, strangely enough.

minsook spotted jennie.

after everyone sat down, unexpectedly, a boy spoke up at everyone, even towards the commoners "so, what did you guys do to end up here?"

there was a silence, no one really wanted to speak.

a girl sighed "got scolded for dyeing my hair an 'unnatural' color" her hair was dyed in a very pale lilac color.

"are you gonna keep it?"

"if i do i'll get expelled"

the boy laughed "of course, don't want princess somin to lose her precious servant jiwoo"

"whatever sehun, what are you doing here?"

someone joined in the conversation "boy accidentally sassed the teacher"

"you're one to talk yugyeom, you got in detention for laughing at the teacher"

"well how can i not when kunpimook got detention for dabbing too much?" yugyeom asked with a snort.

"he's not even here." jennie interjected.

"no, he's out with ten and lisa" he sighed "can't believe he ditched me"

jennie sarcastically laughed "right"

"what about you? you're not mad lisa ditched you?"

"of course not, bitch went and ditched her own friends to (almost) have sex with prince min yoongi in an empty classroom, that's why she's here anyway. she can't be mad at lisa when jennie ditched her in the first place" spoke a bored looking boy next to xiuying.

jennie abruptly stood up, red faced in anger "shut the fuck up junhui, you're one to fucking talk since you're a man-slut"

junhui seemed unfazed "well what can i do? i have the good looks that you girls desire. don't lie to me, i'm sure you once thought of sleeping with me"

jennie was 100% ready to punch him when minsook pulled at her uniform sleeve, getting jennie's attention "hey, don't let him get to you..." minsook didn't feel great just watching the scene unfold, jennie was nice to her and she'd feel bad for not doing something good in return.

she was stunned by her to be honest, though a little irritated minsook interrupted her. when jennie looked back at junhui, he wore a provoking smirk and he shrugged, as if saying 'come at me if you dare'.

she snatched her arm away from minsook's grip "i told you to stop speaking to me."

"listening to commoners now, aren't you?" jennie spun to junhui, kicking his chair and grabbing her books to move seats.

sehun chuckled at the scene, wanting to wipe away the tense atmosphere "i'm not even gonna ask you why you're in detention, i think i already have a clear idea by the way you talked to her" he turned to look at the six, who were sitting in the middle part of the classroom, scattered around the area "what about you girls?"

"i threw a chair at someone" hyerin responded first, simply.

"you're the one from the music classroom? oh man hansol got so angry" (it's up to you to decide which hansol it is lmao)