♚ | TEASER 02

WARNING: the following teasers are for received forms as a thank you for applying (i'll be doing it for everyone). this does NOT mean someone was chosen.

sena quietly hummed a melody to herself, tapping her foot on the ground and taking note of the melody in her song writing notebook

sena quietly hummed a melody to herself, tapping her foot on the ground and taking note of the melody in her song writing notebook. she was sitting by herself in the music room early in the morning, she knew it was one of the only times during the day where she would least likely be bothered by anyone.

after playing a few notes on her guitar, she blew her hair out of her face with a huff, thinking about the first few days she entered the academic school with her friends. sena already knew it wouldn't be easy the moment she took a step into the prestigious school.

her eyes wandered around the room and widened the moment she saw the time. she immediately stood up and almost knocked over a few instruments "oh my god i'm going to be LATE FOR CLASS" quickly putting the guitar aside and gathering her stuff together, she ran out of the room, her bag slung over one shoulder.

you'd think she would slow down the closer she got to her class, but she was running out of time and she didn't want to be late and make a bad impression on the teacher, especially when she was already looked down by other students just because of her middle class status.

sena made the mistake of glancing down at the time for a second, because she ended up bumping into someone, spilling their coffee on themselves.

not to mention she just bumped into one of the worst people to bump into and make them spill their own coffee on their clothes.

there was a moment of silence where they both stood in the middle of the empty hallway, staring at the coffee staining his uniform.

you could already tell he was seething from anger, but he was trying to keep it in "i hope you know you just ran into your worst nightmare." they made eye contact when he slowly looked up at her. it felt as if he was burning holes through her skull.

"jihoon! oh my god what happened? are you okay- okay you are not okay you have coffee spilled all over your uniform" another student ran up to him from behind jihoon, he pulled out a handkerchief and started wiping off the coffee, taking and holding his books in one arm.

"soonyoung, please take this girl's name so i can contact her about this mess later." jihoon wasn't looking at her anymore.

"right right... um excuse me, what's your name? are you new here?" soonyoung turned to her.

"my name's lee sena... look i'm sorry i bumped into you, i'm late to class and i just wanted to look at the time-"

"an apology isn't going to cut up for it, lee sena." jihoon emphasized on her name, sounding even angrier.

"oh, wait aren't you one of those girls that were the talk of the school? like those 'commoners'?" soonyoung asked.

"you're one of them? how dare you even bump into me?! i don't care how poor you are, you're going to have to pay for your mess-"

"okay okay jihoon we're going to be late for class let's go" his valet gently pushed him forward and away from sena, he glanced back to give her an apologetic look.

she let out an frustrated huff and rambled angrily, mocking the boy at the end "it was an accident! seriously, everyone makes mistakes, i'm sure you have too mister jihoon- CRAP I'M LATE FOR CLASS"