my best friend

Chapter1

I turned in bed clearly frustrated at the light seeping through the curtains and my thick headed best friend yelling for me to get the hell out of bed in a distance. I figured he might be in the kitchen cause I heard all sorts of rumbling. Sighing I rubbed my hand across my face "I never should have given him a spare key" I managed to say to myself as I opened my eyes. It was a Saturday morning. I had no reason not to lay around in bed as long as I damn well pleased. But when you have a best friend that's Tyler, what's the chance of that ever happening huh! I grudgingly got out of bed, wearing only my pink blouse that hugged my body too well and just panties. I didn't get the chance to get changed into my pjs last night.. Was too tired not to mention tipsy. I just managed to take off my pants and that little inconvenient thing called bra before passing out on my bed. I walked all d way to the kitchen where the noise was coming from to see Tyler.....cooking? Well I'll b damned. "Yeah...yeah.. Save it" he snorted seeing the surprised look I gave him. The only time Tyler Banks ever cooks is well....never.. Yet here he was getting beacons ready as well some blueberry muffins.. The scent filled the air.. Those were my favourite. I gaped at d food and didn't notice Tyler come close to me until he grabbed my hands and intertwined our fingers together.. His baby blue eyes fixed on my green's "um.." He cleared his throat then continued " happy birthday Vanessa Moore"