A helluva lot more complicated

Tyler's  POV.

"Well that was no way to treat a sister " She was referring to the kiss.

I don't know What came over me.  Immediately she pressed her lips onto mine, though I was taken aback, I loved it!

Her lips melted right into mine  like they were meant to be there. It took me all my self control not to kiss her back immediately.

I can't believe Nessa has feelings for me.

She's the last person I want to hurt in the whole wide world.  I can't play around with her.

I thought I wouldn't give in to the kiss no matter how soft and sweet her lips tasted.

But when she got up to leave, I imagined her taking off to meet Derrick again and I couldn't hold myself.  I felt jealous and needy and I kissed her. And I'll be damned if I say that wasn't the best kiss of my life.

"You kissed me first " I  argued.

"Well You could have just allowed me leave.. but you didn't " she shot back. 

"Leave?  You mean run back to your doctor? " I asked getting angry and letting my jealousy get the better of me.

"My doctor?  And I thought he was your friend " she scoffed as she folded her arms across her chest underneath her boobs making them look much bigger while she looked at me.

"A friend wouldn't keep you away  from me" my voice louder than I wanted it to be. 

" what do you care? You had Denise to occupy you all night " she was really upset now and you could sense the hurt in her voice.

It's really funny how we're fighting with her still sitting comfortably straddling me.

" god damn it! It was just a fucking quickie. I had told her we had to end things and that was her way of saying goodbye. " I was really upset at the fact that she'd seen us that night.

"So what now? " she asked.  She looked so vulnerable.  A rejection from me now would shatter her.

Vanessa 's POV

I waited for him to say something,  anything..  but he just kept staring. 

"I love you Tyler " I said almost inaudible. 
But he heard me as I heard him suck in air.

"I don't want to hurt you babe"  Tyler said avoiding my gaze.

"It's cool..  can we go home now? " I felt like bursting into tears but I wouldn't do that in front of me.

I wasn't going to let him see how pathetic his rejection is making me feel.

I got up quickly making it towards his car.  And he followed closely behind.

Neither of us said anything all through the car ride back home. I kept my gaze out the window as I thought back to the times when things were  much easier. 

Shame I had to ruin it all. I sniffed. 

I felt his hand on my thigh but he didn't say anything and I didn't turn to face him.

Life just got a helluva lot more complicated  for us. 

We pulled into the driveway minutes later and I jumped out of the car as quickly as I could making my way into the building and onto the elevator not caring to check if Tyler was following or not.

I entered my apartment and shut the door locking it behind me.

I need a long bath.

Waddling into my bathroom, I got my bubble bath ready and stripped out of my clothes, grabbing a bottle of wine along with a glass.  I poured myself a full glass before slipping into the bath tub. 

This is just what I needed.  I sighed.

Kindly tap on the little star button please.. thanks.

Don't forget to drop a comment. Let me know what you think so far.