You're like my fucking sister

Tyler stayed still.  He didn't flinch but he wasn't responding to the kiss. I had really messed up this time.  His lips were soft against mine.  I didn't want to stop but he wasn't kissing me back.  And why would he? You're like a sister to him.  I scolded myself. 

I withdrew from this kiss immediately,  cheeks flushed as embarrassment overwhelmed me.
" I'm sorry " I said quickly getting up to leave but he grabbed me by my arm and pulled me to him. 
His eyes held confusion..  his brows we're furrowed together.

"Tyler I.." he crushed his lips onto mine before I could finish. 

This kiss was intense even better than the one in my dream.  

He nibbled on my bottom lip and it elicited a moan from me which gave him access to push his tongue into my mouth. 

God! He tastes so good.  His hands steadied me well on top of his laps as he hugged me tight making our bodies glued to each other. 

I brought my hands around his shoulders holding him equally as tight. 

After a while,  we broke the kiss cause we were out of breath. 

He just starred at me.

I'd like to know what was going through his head. 

"For how long now? " he finally spoke. 

" what?"

"For how long have you had feelings for me?" His eyes not leaving mine for a second. 

I couldn't tell if he was disappointed or mad.

He had an unreadable expression on his face. 

"Since Denise " I managed to  say avoiding his piercing gaze. 

"Nessa you're like my fucking sister! "