you really should control those

Chapter 3

.. Yet I wonder why I got tingles with this particular hug. Could be the tiny little fact that I'm just in my panties and his upper half is almost naked..we're man and woman after all.. And there's this thing called hormones.

I've always been very free around Tyler. Yes.. We have our boundaries but we're very much comfortable around each other.. Kinda like...siblings.
I pulled back from the hug to look at him. And a real genuine smile spreading across my lips..

"Thanks Ty" I said and
he smirked..looking at anywhere but my eyes..

When I traced his eyes to my boobs..my eyes widened.

"You should really control those" he said grinning.

I glared at him wrapping my Arms over my now hard nipples.

" get your head outta your ass, it's a chilly morning " I said trying to cover up my embarrassment.

How did that happen... Well like I said... hormones.

"Yeah right..i'm..oh shit!!" I heard him cussing realising he'd completely forgotten about his cooking
"dang it!" He hissed. I chuckled..grabbing my phone. I guess it's pizza for breakfast then. Tyler gave me an apologetic look when I dropped the call.
"You'll make up by sleeping over tonight" I ordered raising my index finger up as I marched to get showered

***
"Dad please! You can't do this.. I'm...I'm your child" I cried.

" 'shut up cunt!.. I'll have a taste of that pussy of yours before anyone else. Consider this your birthday present" he hissed as he dragged me by my hair while also unbuckling his jeans quickly..

NO! I screamed, jumping out of bed unknowingly waking up Tyler. We'd slept all snuggled up to each other.

We had a really fun day. Watched a lot of our favourite movies..well my favourite movies while eating pizza. Tyler had to put up with watching cartoons like Frozen and watch me sing along with Anna and Elsa just cause it was my birthday and he wanted to cheer me up. Although i caught him rolling his eyes and sighing at intervals complaining about them always having to sing. It was a cool day to say the least better than the other birthdays where i just lock myself up in my own little gloomy shell even shutting Tyler out.

Now I bursted out crying.. I had thought I was done with the nightmares.. They seemed to have relented for months. But it's always like this when it gets close to d anniversary of it.

I cried into Tyler's arm as he had me straddle him like a little child. I owe Tyler my life actually. The day I ran away from the madness, that is my father. I curled up into a ball at the back of a building. A nice condominium. I was hiding near the garbage can with a razor in hand ready to slit my wrists. When I noticed a shadow hovering over me. I looked up to lock eyes with a teenage boy slightly older than I am. He had snatched the razor from me and alerted his mom who was a social worker. Who also did everything she could to put my father behind bars months later.

"Nessa would U like a glass of water? " Tyler's voice brought me back to the present. My throat felt dry and I could hardly breathe. I nodded and shifted so Tyler could move. He turned to look at me and through my teary eyes, I could see him gritting his teeth and balling his fists.
"I'll be right back" he said and quickly exited the room.

Few minutes later, he came in holding a cup of water. I drank hurriedly still sniffing.
"Thank you" I muttered handing the cup back to him.
He positioned himself next to me again and gestured for me to move closer to him.

"You haven't had the nightmares for months" he said as if reading my mind.
"I'm sorry I made you remember earlier " he added holding me very tight.

"It's not your fault Ty. I just wonder if I'll ever be able to get passed..this" I choked on my sobs.

Tyler didn't say anything else,he brought me closer to him and my face was buried in the nook of his neck. I inhaled his scent and felt my panic diminishing. I snuggled in more and revelled in the sweet comfort that Is Tyler before dozing off.