The real deal

chapter 8

On getting there, I found the door unlocked. So I walked right in. He must be in the bedroom. I thought to myself after scanning through the living room and kitchen.

I made my way towards his bedroom. I could hear  music playing from in there.

I stepped on his shirt lying there on the doorway and absent mindedly, I picked it up and opened the slightly ajar bedroom  door wider.

My jaw almost hit the floor!

Right before me was Tyler banging Denise on his bed.

They didn't notice my presence. Denise had her eyes shut and she was moaning her lungs out.

How couldn't I have heard this?!

I felt my eyes burning.
My hands shaking.
A pang in my chest.
My hands went numb as they fell to my sides dropping his shirt. I just stood there starring at d scene before me.

I felt my eyes go moist and sooner, the tears began to drop.

But why? I've seen him with other girls before.

Why do I feel this way now?!

I brought my hand to my mouth as I realized that I really have fallen for Tyler and this isn't just my teenage crush. This is the real deal.

Tyler's grunt brought me back and i felt my stomach turn. I gathered all d strength I had left to push myself to leave that damned room.

I've bumped into Tyler making out before.. I've seen him with other women..but I've never felt this way before.

I pushed myself further away from the room, hands pressed against my mouth to keep me from puking all over his floor.

I felt disgusted.

And the tears kept falling ruining my make up.

I was a mess.

I pulled myself out of his apartment and dashed into the elevator. I couldn't stand the sight of either of them right now.