Too hard on him

Chapter 11

" you really should talk to him" the pretty nurse  said to me while she helped me climb unto the bed. I had asked her help to go to the bathroom.

" he hadn't gone home all night"
She continued sympathetically looking at Tyler.

I stole a glance at Tyler. He had his head pulled back against d chair. He looked troubled even in his sleep.

Hair  disheveled with about 3 days stubble.
He was a mess.. A sexy mess though. I thought to myself noticing how very attractive he looked even in that condition.

I nodded at the nurse.

"Please let him in"  I told her.

I was being too hard on him.

He hasn't even left my side since they brought me here and all I've done is push him away.

It's not like he knows why I've been so cold to him.

I can imagine just how confused and helpless he's feeling.

Yeah.. I was definitely too hard on him.

The nurse smiled as she helped me pull the covers over my legs and then went over to Tyler.

I watched her through the door as she tapped Tyler and told him to go see me. Tyler's eyes met mine immediately and I felt like crying. The look in his eyes killed me.

He nodded at the nurse and she walked away. He looked at me once more before standing up and walking into the room.

Tyler's always been the jovial.. 'Light up the mood' kinda guy.. And the only time I've ever seen this melancholic side of him was when his dad showed up and tried to take custody of him when he was younger.

And here he was.. Starved, Sleep deprived and  worried as fuck over me.

When he got to my side,I couldn't bear to look him in the eyes any longer.

He grabbed my hands and held them tight  while steadying himself against the bed.. I was sitting up on the bed still looking away from him.

We stayed quiet for a while.
And I was about to break the silence when I finally heard him speak.

" how do you feel babe?"

I love it when he calls me that.

This is my best friend.

I've missed him so much.

Unable to hold myself, I released my hands from his grip and fell into his arms.

He held me tight in return.

"I'm sorry Ty" I sobbed.

" shhh... It's okay.."  He said rubbing my back slowly.

"I'll never leave you Nes. Even if you push me away " he said softly voice cracked.

I cried even harder onto his chest.

I'm in love with you Ty.

How can I tell you this.

I don't want you with Denise or anybody else.

I want you to be mine.

"I was gonna call mom.. But I knew better than to worry her without your consent" he smiled at me.

I've grown to love Tyler's mom very much. She's the only female friend I've got aside Denise.

We'd gang up on Tyler most times and she always backed me up whenever Tyler and I had misunderstandings.

I wonder how she'd feel about my feelings for Tyler.

She's considered me her daughter.

I'm not sure she'd like the idea at all.
I sighed deeply.

Why did I have to make everything so complicated with my feelings?!

I'd have to fight this!
I'd make sure things go back to normal.
  However way I can.