stir up old feelings

We broke the kiss and Tyler nibbled on my neck just like in my dream. I felt myself pooling in my panties. I needed him.

It's scary how much I needed him because I've never felt this need for sex before. 

For one thing,  my father made the idea of sex repulse me.

"Tyler---- please " I begged.  I didn't care about the consequences, I needed him. 

He immediately cupped my breasts and I moaned at the friction he was creating with his fingers despite my robe serving as a barrier.  A low grunt exited from Tyler and I opened my eyes to look at him.

His eyes we're hooded and his pupils dilated. I could feel his member getting excited against my stomach.

Without thinking ( not that I was doing much of it at the moment  anyway ) I grabbed his belt buckle and began removing it.  I was halfway done when Tyler stopped me.

"I can't. " he muttered before leaning in to kiss me. It was gentle and sweet. I was lost in the kiss that I hadn't realized that I was now laying on my back. He broke the kiss and without another word, walked out of my apartment and possibly my life while I lay there panting and watched him leave. 

The tears came running down maybe it was out of my sexual frustration or the fact that I had messed things up for us even more. 

Tyler's pov

Kissing Nessa wasn't like anything I've ever experienced before.  It was sweet,  passionate and hungry all rolled into one. 

Though she tasted of alcohol, I couldn't complain because her taste is so divine even the alcohol can't take that away from her.

But what am I doing though? 

This was my best friend right in front of me.

The girl I've known for years.

She's the most beautiful girl I ever laid my eyes on and I did have a crush on her during my teenage years but I thought she'd never accept me so I had to get over it.  But right now, her being in my arms like this, looking dangerously sexy in her robe was beginning to stir up old feelings in me. 

We broke the kiss cause we needed air but I couldn't bring myself to stop needing more of her. I nibbled on her neck, biting and kissing her sensitive spot.

A sexy moan escaped from her when I did this making lil ol me grow even harder.

She probably wouldn't remember any of this tomorrow and I kinda feel like I'm taking advantage of her but I couldn't stop now. 

"Tyler---- please " she begged.

Fuck it. 

I cupped her boobs, the robe being the only barrier as she wasn't wearing a bra.  As a louder moan exited from her mouth, I grunted in response loving the feeling of her soft perky breasts. 

Her hands fumbled with my belt.

I couldn't do this to her.

  She was drunk.  I'm perfect sober. 

I won't let our first time have the possibility of being forgotten by her because she was under the influence of alcohol. 

So I stopped her.

After kissing her with as much affection I was feeling at the moment,  I walked out of the apartment.  I needed to get away from her because if I stayed there a minute longer, I'd act on my feelings.

I can't hurt Nessa.  I swore to protect her. 

Even if it means protecting her from myself. 

Love is just something I can't give.

My phone chirped in my pocket as I got into my apartment.

Denise:

{I've been trying to get hold of Nes. I hope she's okay.  Have her call me as soon as she can. Xxx }

I type back my reply quickly;

{She's alright.  She's probably sleeping already, I'll have her call you soon.x}

Making my way into my bathroom,  I took a long cold  shower as little me was still reminiscing upon what happened with Nessa.  It took all my self control to walk away from her.

Images of her body crawled into my mind and I started jerking off. Few minutes later,  I heard my doorbell go off.

Letting out a frustrated groan, I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked reluctantly to the door as I imagined it being Nessa.

I was taken aback when I saw Denise standing at the other side wearing  the shortest skirt and a top with the most plunging neckline.

She smiled seductively at me after taking in my appearance.

"Denise what are you doing here?"

"You said Nes was already sleeping so I thought to come keep you company " she said shrugging like it's no big deal that she was standing at my door at almost midnight wearing next to nothing after we had cut off our sexual relationship.

" so what? Aren't you gonna invite me in? " she smiled innocently.

"There's no reason for you to be here Denise. We already ended things. " I said as nicely as I could. 

" You just can't stand there looking all sexy in that towel and expect me to go back home,  do you?" And with that, she strolled into my apartment.