women and their drama

Chapter 14

Tyler's POV

"Denise wait up!" I said with a higher voice. 
She ignored me and continued walking towards her car. 

I increased my pace and as she was about to step into her car, I yanked her out and shut the car door.

Women and their drama!!

She winced at the pressure of my grip on her hand and I released her hand.

"What do you want Tyler" she asked with a straight face.

I noticed her puffy eyes.  She had cried during our quarrel in the hall way about how I focused on Vanessa during the picnic and ignored her.

For God's sake, she wasn't the one a car almost knocked down,  Nessa was.  And no one can compete with my Nessa over my attention , she should know that.

I exhaled.
better to end everything here and now.

"Denise we had agreed that this was strictly sex" i gestured pointing between the both of us.
" i cant have you developing feelings for me Denise. I told you from the on set, i'm not good for all that. I'll only hurt you." I continued.

She sniffed. "I know.. but.." she was about to burst into tears and i was already worried. I cant deal with this right now.

I was taken aback when
instead of crying, she stepped forward, got on her tip toes and pressed her lips against mine. 

I couldn't return the kiss.  She's developed feelings for me and as much as I'd like to have her right here, I can't do it. I won't do it because I don't love her and I never will. 

I really don't believe in love actually.  I've seen what it's done to my mother, how it tore her apart.

Denise's kiss became fierce pleading for me to respond to the kiss.

Seeing my inaction still, she broke the Kiss and looked straight at me. 

"Tyler I promise..  no feelings, just please give me this for only tonight. " 

I shook my head.
"I don't think its a good idea Denise. Maybe you should go home"

she pouted and bit her bottom lip.  She looked so pretty.  And pouting at me like that always gets me turned on. 
I stood my ground though.  I would end things between us right here and now for her own good. 

"I should get back to Vanessa " I said while turning around to leave, but she grabbed my hand and with whatever strength I didn't know she had, she pushed me against her car and crushed her lips against mine again. 

This time, I kissed her back. Unable to hold myself , I opened the door to the back seat and pushed her into the car as we had our fast and final sex.

***

I had rushed back to the hospital immediately after Denise and I said our goodbyes.

  I walked into Vanessa's room but I found Alisha there preparing her medication for the night. 

" hey Alisha where's Nessa?" I asked while sitting on the chair beside the bed.

" she'd gone out to talk to Denise.." she started.
"She is taking too long actually,  maybe I should go look for her" Alisha finished as she dropped the drugs to head out.

"Nah.. I was with Denise" I said unconsciously scratching my head. "She wasn't there "

Ah! I really hope she wasn't. 

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and dialed her number and I heard the phone ringing from beside me on the bed. 

"Dang it!" I muttered. 

"I'll check outside " Alisha said as she left the room. 

I'll go talk to Derrick, maybe Nessa had gone to his office.