the two studs

Chapter 6

I had to cover my ears as Denise squealed in excitement as she teased me about the hotness personified stranger she saw me talking to at the mall.

We were back at the apartment. Bags sprawled on the floor with us both settled on the couch in front of the TV, Eating chips and sour cream dip.
It was almost sunset. Denise and I had spent the entire day together and while during most of it she whined about Tyler not being here, we had a good time in general.

But now all she kept talking about was that stud I bumped into at the store.

She kept recounting how wary I looked from afar in the arms of Mr hotness personified as she's been referring to him as despite my arguing that his name is Derrick.

" we could go on a double date Ness. Just you and I and the two studs" Denise said popping a chip in her mouth. The other stud being Tyler obviously.
This girl has to be warned that my best friend won't do her good.

Seeing me roll my eyes, she grinned from ear to ear

"People don't go on dates with strangers Denise" I said in between chewing my chips. She rolled her eyes and whined once more about Tyler taking too long and now she had to home.

I reminded her that Tyler didn't live here with me just the apartment opposite me and for all we know he might have a woman over.

I saw the clear disappointment in Denise's face as I said that last part. She can't seriously be that smitten so soon.

"Well.. Tell him I said ..Hi!" She finally said giving me a really fake smile that hid her disappointment.

***
"Nessa!" Tyler called from my bedroom.

"I'm in the shower!" I yelled back over the sound of running water.

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah..when it starts raining dogs Tyler" I answered
And I heard him chuckle.

"What do you want?" I asked closing the tap. I grabbed my bath robe and I came out to meet a grinning Tyler sitting on my bed.

"Tyler we've talked about this. You can't walk in here all willy nilly without knocking" he arched his eyebrow and I ignored him and continued

" what if I had been naked?"

"I've seen you naked before" he admitted staring straight at me.

"What! When?" My face all crimson.

Tyler remained quiet for a while clearly contemplating whether to keep talking or not.
Well he better start talking!

I glanced over at my clock and I knew that if I didn't get a move on, I'd definitely go late.
I brought my gaze back to Tyler and he was about to talk when I waved my hands to silence him telling him I was already running late.

"You should really try and think before you talk..." I said to him as I got closer to pull his arm to drag him out of my room so I could get ready.

But immediately Tyler got up, he stumbled towards me bringing us very close to each other. Our lips barely apart. I could feel his hot breaths but neither of us moved.

Tyler stood there staring at me..as I did him. I almost flinched when he brought his thumb to caress my cheek.

Um hello Ty...it's your best friend in front of you.. Not one of your bootycalls.

But this isn't the first time we've been so close like this? So why do I think this time's gonna be different and he's going to kiss me.

My heart fluttered at the thought of Tyler and I kissing. I could feel my breathing irregular as my heart started pounding hard against my chest when Tyler eyes half closed leaned in and pressed his lips on mine.

Oh my fucking G! Tyler is kissing me! My best friend is kissing me! I stayed still for a minute until I felt his tongue seeking entrance into my mouth.
I allowed him in and he deepened the kiss making a low moan escape from me as I could taste him.

Soon enough we were moving in rhythm. I had my arms around his shoulders with my fingers in his hair as I brought him closer to feel even more.

We broke the kiss because we needed to breathe and Tyler took the opportunity to nibble on my neck, placing kisses and biting down on a sensitive spot

"Ty.." It was meant to be reprimanding but it totally came out as a moan..he kept biting and laying kisses on that sensitive spot till his hands loosened the ropes on my robe and he cupped my breasts. I moaned wildly as his lips found mine again.

He grunted in my mouth as his fingers were doing magic on my nipples. "Tyler...oh...Tyler! I moaned in pleasure.

Nessa?? I heard someone call. My eyes fluttered open and I spotted Tyler standing at the entrance to my room.

Oh fuck! I had been dreaming! Who dreams about her best friend and her like that?