chubby ass

Nessa 's pov.

I woke up all snuggled up  in bed wearing just my knickers. My robe lying on the floor beside the bed. Reaching out to grab it, I felt the bed shift beside me and I stilled. 

"Tyler?" I murmured after turning in his direction looking at his sleeping form but he didn't stir. 

The events of last night then came rushing in along with a banging headache.

I had kissed him again and he'd kissed me back but he had left me right when things were getting heated.

How the hell is he here now in my bed with me being half naked.

I drank a bit more after he had left and now that I think about it, I had crashed on the sofa.

"Nessa " Tyler said.

My head snapped in his direction and I winced at the sharp pain that overwhelmed me.  Bringing my hand up to rub my head as I met Tyler's gaze but his eyes weren't anywhere near mine.  They were fixed directly on my breasts ---my very naked breasts might I add.  I pulled the comforter up quickly to cover myself.

"What happened last night? " I asked breathlessly.

Tyler's eyes pierced through me as he assessed me "I came back to check on you and I saw you passed out on the sofa so I brought you here" he shrugged. 

"That's all?" I asked "why am I naked then? "

He ran his hand across his face as he answered sheepishly " I might have gotten a little carried away"

Silence filled the air and I was about to break it but he spoke up again

"What exactly do you remember about last night?"

"I__ well__ we kinda made out for a while until you left me and I drank some more until I slept off..."

He nodded.

"Did anything else happen?" I asked timidly. 

Why did I have to drink so much.  My head felt so blank and I'd love more than anything to know what happened between Tyler and I.

"I don't think you want to know. " he said as he sat up from the bed and buried his head into his hands. 

" we didn't have sex, did we?"

"Of course not!" He defended quickly.  "I mean I wouldn't take advantage of you like that."

I released a breath I didn't know I'd been holding in.

"I had gone back to my apartment after leaving you but Denise showed up and got drunk and clingy so I had  to leave her there. I went for a drive and ended up back here. I took a couple of beers from your fridge as I watched you sleep __ you might have to restock later by the way. " he said and I rolled my eyes.  "Anyway, I knew how much you hated sleeping on the couch so I decided to bring you to your room but I dropped your fat ass after tripping on a beer can" he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. 

"Tyler!" I scoffed smacking him on the arm. 

"In my defence, I was a bit tipsy. Usually I could handle your chubby butt pretty well." he flexed his biceps and I giggled hitting him playfully this time on his chest with both hands which was a completely stupid move as the comforter fell off and my  breasts were exposed again.

He sucked in a deep breath as his eyes found them again. 

At the point, he might be thinking I'm teasing him on purpose. 

"Hold that thought. " I said as I got up hands covering my boobs.  I moved away from him to my closet picking up the first hoodie I spotted which happened to be Tyler's.  I pulled on denim shorts afterwards feeling Tyler's gaze burning into my back following my every move.

When I turned around to face him,  he was in the same position. I went to sit beside him once more and I motioned for him to continue. 

"As much as I loved the first view, I think my clothes look much better on you. " he grinned and I had to stop myself from swooning instead I gave him a playful eye roll. 

"Get on with the story asshat "

It was his turn to roll his eyes. 

"You'd wish you didn't say that when I'm done telling you. " he smirked 

"I've embarrassed myself a number of times in front of you already. I'm not sure you can surprise me anymore." I answered faking nonchalance.

He just smiled widely
"Well Obviously you woke up after the fall and your horny levels increased drastically. "

My face tinged pink.