I prefer the term 'intoxicated'.

I got out of the bath very tipsy. I had finished the entire bottle of wine I took with me in there.

I wrapped myself up in my silky soft bath robe and popped open a can of beer as I made myself comfortable on the sofa in the living room watching tv.

I'm gonna have to go back to the hospital for my cell phone tomorrow.

After what seemed like hours later, there was a knock on my door. I had gone through three more cans of beer and I think it's safe to say I'm wasted.

I stumbled over to the door and pulled it open. Standing right in front of me was Tyler.

"Hello big brother! " I grinned.

"So nice of you to__" I was interrupted as Tyler pushed past me into my apartment and plopped down on my sofa.

"Rude" I muttered.

"You're drunk." He accused as I staggered over to sit next to him.

"I'm not bloody drunk mate I prefer the term intoxicated." I said mimicking a British accent that just sounded wrong.

Tyler scowled at me. "Yeah you're totally wasted."

"Why are you here anyway? " I mumbled feeling depressed again. I need more booze.

"I brought your phone " he tugged it out of his pocket and placed it on my thigh. I picked it up and went through my call logs. Missed calls from Derrick, Denise and Regina --- Tyler's mom. I noticed another missed call from an unknown number but I just ignored it and shoved the phone into my robe pocket.

Tyler was quietly watching me.

It's obvious it's super awkward for him to be around me now.

"You're awfully quiet" I slurred.

"I wanted us to talk but you probably won't remember anything tomorrow " he sighed.

"I'm not drunk. You can talk to me " I said leaning closer to him and intertwining our fingers. The alcohol was definitely helping my confidence, that's for sure.

Tyler sighed again.

"Come on Ty... it's me, your Nessa. Your best friend mate" I said again in an accent.

"Would you stop with the bloody accents! You're no good at it!" Tyler scolded but I could see a small smile playing on his lips.

"I can think of something else I'm really good at though " I said flirtatiously. Oh God! Somebody stop me!

Tyler arched his brow, a smirk starting to form.

" And what may that be?" He asked.

"I can do this.." I said as I moved onto his thighs straddling him making my robe ride up in the process exposing my thighs and leaving very little left for imagination.

Tyler's eyes roamed all over my body before his gaze met mine and I saw pure hunger flashing through them.

I batted my eyelashes at him and leaned in closer to him.
" And I can do this very well too" I whispered against his lips before closing the distance and claiming them as mine. I know I'll regret this but right now, I have no worries about that. I finally found courage to do what I've always wanted to do and I'm not regretting it right now because Tyler took control and dominated the kiss almost immediately sending shivers down my body and butterflies flapping wildly in my stomach.

Intense.

Hello guys, if you like what you've read so far, kindly tap on the little star and don't forget to drop your comments.

Thanks: *