two drunk friends

Denise made herself very comfortable in my living room flicking through channels while sipping from her glass she'd pour wine into.

I shook my head and walked into my bedroom to get dressed. 

After pulling on my Calvin Klein 's boxer, the door opened and I turned around to see Denise leaning against the door frame staring right back at me.

Sighing,  I ignored her and turned my back to her as I tugged on my joggers. I was about to pull my shirt on when I felt her wrap her hands around my torso from behind pushing her breasts against my bare back.

"I've missed you babe" she slurred. 

"Don't tell me you're already drunk Denise " I sighed wondering how many drunk women I was gonna deal with tonight.

"Maybe a little bit. I needed the courage after all.  You treat me like I don't exist these days.. like what we had never happened" she replied sadly While she rested her cheek against my back and  I could imagine her pouting.

I tried to peel her hands off me and turned around to face her and indeed her lower lip stuck out forming a cute little pout.

"Oh for fucks sake! We had nothing! " I  said tone higher than I intended for it to be.

"We had amazing sex! That wasn't nothing Tyler.  Even you have to admit it since you kept coming back for more."  She snapped back.

"I'm not the one asking for more right now, am I?" I  smirked smugly. If only that'd get her to leave.  I  really didn't feel like doing anything with her especially not after what's happened with Nessa.  It's all I  can think about.

But Denise would have none of that. "You're right. I want more " she said in a very seductive tone closing the distance between us  leaving mere inches to separate our  bodies. "I want to feel your hands on me once more " she continued as she grabbed my  hand and brought it up to rest on her neck.  As soon as the contact was made, she'd closed her eyes but went on " I want to chant your name like my life depended on it while you ride deep and hard into me. "

Sucking in a deep breath,  I tried to compose myself and I internally chastised myself for letting her dirty words affect me so much.  Images of Nessa in her fluffy sexy robe played on in my head

She's the one you really want. The voice inside my head kept chanting. 

Hearing a soft moan from Denise brought me out of my thoughts and I realised that my hand that was resting on Denise's neck was now on a much softer body part.  My hand easily cupped her small boob through her top while my mind once again wandered off to the girl in the opposite apartment as I reminisced on how amazing her boobs had felt against my fingers.

Denise is more of the skinny but very fit type.  Her long legs being her main asset while my Nessa was a curvy goddess with hips that can bring men to their knees.

Go to Nessa. You know you want to. 

"I'm sorry Denise."  With that, I walked out of the bedroom and out of my apartment. It was quite late but I know I needed to be far away from the two drunk friends for a While so I got into my car after exiting the building and drove off not really knowing where I was heading to.