chapter 2-just friends

(Hayley p.o.v)

"So am here with my good friend,more like my best friend actually,Justin,we go way back from first grade but we became best friends ever since a camping trip set up by our school,britts school"

"..from the first day we met,we just clicked..not the love kind of clicked but you know,we just clicked..and from there up till this very moment we have been the best of friends.."

"he is slender,biceps and abs,check,he has a light shade of beautiful grey eyes with long lashes ..he is handsome,cute dark hair,he is just the total package,he has a girlfriend, temi,we totally hit it off the first day we meet and preety much being close since then..."

"It was a hot sunny afternoon in western high college when I asked Justin a question".."hey Justin do you mind telling me why am so bad at finding love??"..

"he looked at me gape mouthed,not knowing what to say,shrugged and Said" I guess you are just very unlucky and started grinning",I hit him a little on his chest and laughed."

"but seriously why am I not good with love,your relationship has lasted since high school ,preety much close to marriage now and here I am being the biggest geek of all times even in college still no love."

"he laughed and said don't worry sisi it will come your way."

"Ok I guess so I said ".

"We should hang out at club joker today he said

Looking up at him.."

",I told him i'd rather not,am a geek I don't fit in anywhere so no way in hell was I going to go to a party full of college boys and girls drinking half of their lives away."

"Don't be silly hayley,please it would be fun and beside you said it yourself that love

Dosent like you and your the one not searching for it..just come it will be fun he said."

"Seeing him pleading with his cute puppy look on his face,I will be damned not to say yes,ok whatever I said "but don't think I'll stay too long "

"Yeah yeah sure he said laughing..."

HOW DID YOU LIKE IT??????,COMMENT LIKE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK,YOUR COMMENTS WOULD REALLY MEAN A LOT TO ME,IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING GOOD OR ENCOURAGING TO SAY PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE NASTY COMMENTS PLEASEEEEEE...THANKSSSS ALOT.