chapter 14-Truth or Dare 2

(Hayley's p.o.v)

"So justin started with temi.

Temi truth or dare?.

"Truth temi said."

"Ok,is justin a good kisser?,justin said grinning widely."

"Temi rolled her eyes and giggled,yes,his an amazing kisser."

"Good, justin said still chuckling."

"Whose next temi asked."

"I am,Blake said."

"Ok, temi said."

"So truth or dare hayley."

"Truth I almost immediately said it because I hate picking dare."

"Ok,slow down ok he said."

"I giggled and rolled my eyes."

"Have you had sex yet?"

"Wtf bruhh,I used my hands to cover my face so no one could see me shame shying,I havn't I said through my covered face."

"What's that ??,Blake asked like he didn't hear me."

"Fuck you blake,I removed my hands from my face,I havnt I said smiling,and just to be clear,am proud."

"Awwn I thought you said fuck me,we would have been good together he said chuckling."

"I punched his arm, he was sitting next to me at my right hand side."

"Ow,that hurt hayley."

"You deserve it I said pouting."

"So next question is for Jake justin said."

"Ok,shoot he said."

"Do you like any girl,I mean this friends with benefits thingy is for fun,so do you have someone that you really like and u are intrested in?."

"Ehnmm,for now,no he said."

"Ok justin replied."

After asking more truth,susy spoke out.

"Enough enough enough susy said,finally she spoke,it was only a matter of time tho because she was an A1 troublemaker "

"No more truth she said,now dare,the spirit ain't gonna drink itself."

"We all laughed,true Jake said."

"Ok now, susy looked around and stopped at me,hayley,hayley hayley she said."

"Wwhatttt susy,what do you want?."

"Uh nothing actually,I dare you to French kiss Jake your friend with benefit buddy she stated grinning wickedly."

"What?? Me and Jake said at the same time."

"You heard me,it's no big deal since you and him are going to do it anyways or have You guys done it??."

"No we both said together again."

"Well then carry on,don't be a baby she said."

"I raised my hand up and gave her a big fuck you sign."

"I love you too b, she said."

I turned to look at jake

"Jake,I think we should drink the..

"Before i could finish my sentence,he held my face and his lips was on mine, it was so soft yet so full,he was kissing my under lip and asking for permission to go in,I let him and he bagan to explore my mouth,I had never experienced such before,he kissed and sucked my tongue and teased it too,turning his turn around mine in my mouth,this was way better than the last one I had,I kisse him back,giving him everything I had to offer..I really don't know how long we kissed but we both pulled away gasping for air.."