chapter 45- i dont like you hayley,am in love with you.

(Hayley's p.o.v)

I woke up feeling refreshed,its been two days since I and the girls had our sleep over,susy has been complaining non stop about how she's getting ugly and fat when obviously she's not,I guess pregnant women over think things a whole lot..she hasn't still told Blake but knows that definitely sooner or later,she was going too.
Justin came over yesterday and we talked like normal bestfriends without the kissing and what not, it was just like the old times except I now had feelings for him, today, I feel good and refreshed,I headed for the shower,got dressed wearing shorts and a white v neck top with my hair falling down my shoulders stopping at my lower back..I made pasta and ate with some orange juice after that I did some assignment that was due on Monday, today was Saturday,a day that I was always happy,let's see what today brings.
____________________________________
Jamie called later in the afternoon,he was preety sweet and cool but I made it clear that I wasn't interested in dating,I didn't want him to get the wrong idea,he was actually cool with it and for that I was greatful,anne called me that we should have a get together with the group in her house by 6,sounds okay I had said before hanging up.
It was now 5 and I needed to get dressed,Anne was the only one who stayed the furthest, she lived 20minutes from school area so if I wanted to make it there on time,I needed to get ready.
I opened my wardrobe and picked out a red skinny jeans with a black jacket just in case the whether got cold later.. After slipping the jeans one which looked great with my white v neck top by the way,I applied mascara,eyeliner and lipgloss on my face,putting on my strawberry perfume,I brushed my hair to make it look presentable and not look like something a giant truck ran over,after so many attempts,it behaved, I picked up my black small bag,putting my phone,some money,gum,makeup and comb just incase my hair decides to misbehave again and put it inside my bag,after that I was out.
I got into my car and drove till I got to Anne's house,light music was coming from her house as I packed my car and stepped out heading for the door..once I got there,I knocked and it swung open.

Hey Anne said hugging me.

Hey girl,she moved away from the door and I stepped in.

Hey guys I said as I saw the group.

Babygirl susy smiled as she made her way towards me and hugged me then moved to my ears to tell me something.
Am going to tell him today, in front of everyone she said smiling lightly.

That's great girl,how do you feel?

I feel good,preety okay, but been craving for blueberries.

And where can one get those i asked looking at her amused by her strange craving.

Well in my home town,I want the one from there but I can't just because of blue berries fly 8hours.

I giggled, you can just get one from here susy,I think they have here.

Yeah I guess so.

Come on guys take a sit Anne said gesturing for us to come over to where the rest group where sat.

I sat down close to Jake,he was at my right and temi at his left, Anne was at my left,susy and Blake sat across from me,Des sat beside Anne which was her left hand side and Justin sat after Des...

So drinks anyone? Jake said standing up and pouring alcohol into each glasses,he took his and drank sitting down.
I reached for mine and took a sip out of it, the burning sensation in my throat was beyond me,this was a strong alcohol whatever the name was.

Susy reached for here's and at the same time Anne and I shouted.

Susy!!!,no drinking,it will affect the ba....

Ughhh,I mean,it would affect you later,you're a light drinker remember? I said looking at her wide eyed.

She looked at me confused at first but immediately dropped it as though it burned her,uhhh,yeah right, light drinker,that I am she said fumbling with her words.