chapter 21-Explanations Explanations

(Hayley's p.o.v)

"Waking up,i was feeling like shit,my eyes are swollen,head aching,and suddenly the event of yestersay hit me."

"Jake,I manage to say."

*I quickly checked my phone for any missed calls or text,saw two from Justin and two from Temi but none from Jake.
Why??,wasn't he sorry,doesn't he owe me an explanation of some sort???...
Why am I even feeling this way??,he dosen't care about me,I was just so stupid no to realise.*

*I took my bathe,rapped my hair in a messy burn,planning on going to eat out just to relax and think because If I stay in my dorm,I'll die of crying and it won't be a good thing.*

*I opened the door and there he was standing, looking into my eyes,as I was into his,he looked like who hasn't gotten any sleep,he had heavy bags under his eyes,his hair was  messier than usual but still he managed to pull the bad boy look very well.*

"What do you want???."

"Let me explain please hayls."

*After all that happens he had the guts to call me hayls...what the fuck is wrong with him???.*

"Don't you dare call me hayls,you don't deserve too."

*He sighs*okay, can I atleast come inside to explain.

"Uh sure, I stepped aside for him to come inside.

"Look Hayley ,I know you probably think am a playboy,which I was but not anymore, I uh,I...
He breathes,time and time again before finally speaks out.