chapter 20-He's my boyfriend and not yours

(Hayley's p.o.v)

"I woke up the next morning still feeling happy about yesterday's event and how I was in good terms with everyone,I was grateful for my friend,my new boyfriend,life is going really great..."

"I stood up to take a shower when my phone suddenly biped.."
*hey babe,hope you slept well,just wanted to check up on you, see you later
Jake.*

"How cliche is that???...I mean am not one to jump around over an early morning text i had always thought it was very girly and am not in that category,we all know...but somehow it managed to put a smile on my face."

"I took my bath and got all ready for school,I wore a green crop top with a big jacket to go along and a black High waist with my converse,rapped my hair into a normal bun..gat to say I actually looked good and I was happy.

_____________________________________

"Got to school went for my classes and soon it was lunch time,how time flies will forever be a mystery to me."

"Headed to the squad's table where everyone was sitted,I haven't seen them all morning ,not even Jake...I was feeling giddy just to think that we were actually a thing now,but you get it."

"Hey guys I said and everyone turned from what they were doing."

"Hey girlfriend Ashley said..

We started talking and being the nosey ass they all are,I had to tell them everything that happened practically gave them a rerun of the past few days."

"wow so its official then, Mary said."

"Yeah i felt my cheeks heat up"

"See you should be thanking me,if no for me you'd probably be living with night cats Justin said."

"Oh shut up grumpy grandma I said to Justin."

"Soon lunch was over and I needed to get to biology.
I was walking on my way to class when a certain image caught my attention
A girl was kissing Jake ,touching him in different places.
I  felt like my blood drained right out of my body.
I Soon realised I was crying ,took me all wheel power to move toward them and speak
With my voice cracking."

"Jake!!!!."
"He turned to face me and tensed up not saying a word,I moved my eyes from his to the girl talking."

"Who are you???,can't you see we are busy ,the brat in from of me said."

"Before I could register what was happening my hands connected with her face and damn right she deserved it.
She's a preety girl,tall frame,not so curvy,too much makeup,and left nothing to imagination with her outfit clinging to her."

"He's my boyfriend and not yours I said."

"She smirked devilishly, oh really??
"She turns to jake."

"Is she the one you told me about???,the one you were going to use and dumb???."

"I froze on the spot,tears streaming down my cheeks already ,unable to comprehend this new information..Am not one to judge without findings so I had to ask Jake.
"Jake???...what?, she??,use?? Dump???..Jake I spat,
Is it true??? Was I just one of your toys waiting to be used and dumped????

"I I he stuttered,looking down unable to meet my eyes."

"You what Jake????."

"Yes he sighs
It's true ,but that was before I asked you out."

"I was too busy registering what he had just said in my head to keep track of the things he was saying now,playing it over and over again
"Yes,its true."

"Enough I raised my hands in the air,am done and with that I walked away."

"Running to my car,I got in drove to my dorm,entered my dorm, practically feel on the Floor,crying my eyes out,I seem to b doing alot of this lately.
Trying to Comprehend what has just happened I laughed mockingly at myself."

"Come on Hayley,do you think he would like someone like you???,a geek??...did you think it would have actually worked out??,look at him and look at you,he's a god,and your just a blind little shit who didn't want to see the real picture.
God Hayley you're so stupid."

"Wondering why he hasen't come after me,knocking on my door, maybe all this was just really a game to him,to use and dump me,well he achieved it...With tears still blurring my vision, I slept off."

SOOOOOO HOW WAS IT,I KNOW ITS NOT MUCH BUT ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I WROTE ...PLEASE CONTINUE READING....IS THIS THE END OF JAKE AND HAYLEY'S ROMANCE... FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.