chapter 12-back home

(Jake's p.o.v)

"We woke up the next morning really early as about 5o'clock and began packing our things,the school bus came and we entered just as we came,the ride was much shorter than when we were going and soon we arrived home,not home technically,the bus dropped us at school because we still had to present our animals and give boring speeches about them.

"From the first person in the class to the last person,we all gave one boring speech or another and submitted our animals,after that class was dismissed.

"I looked down at hayley because I was much taller than her,she looked so tired and sleep lacked."

"Hey hayley I could drop you if you want,my car has been parked in school here since we went on this trip,i said looking into her green eyes."

"She smiled warmly at me,thanks,I could really use it,i can't walk back to my dorm,i'll faint before I get there she said chuckling."

"I smiled,ok lets go I said."

"I don't know what make me do it but I held her hand,at first she stiffened under my contact with hers but she bounced back almost instantly and kept cool."

"She directed me just as we drove a little bit away from school,she pointed to the big hostels at the end of the road,when I got there I stopped the car."

"Thank you she whispered using her hand to wipe her eyes."

"As she came down,I decided to follow her to know her dorm room."

"Hold on,let me escort you to your dorm i said bluntly."

"She looked so tired she was in no mood for arguments,so she just shrugged and said ok."

"I followed her to the path she was leading me to,she stopped at her dorm room door,she opened it and ask if I wanted to come in,seeing how tired she was,I wanted her to get enough rest."

"Another time,get some rest I said to her."

"She smiled,see you soon Jake."

"And with that she entered into her room."

SOOOOOOOO HOW WAS IT???,I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT,I REALLY JUST WANTED TO LEAVE THE WOODS AND KEEP UPDATING,I HOPE YOU KEEP ON READING AND I HOPE AM PASSING A MESSAGE THAT THIS BOOK IS INTRESTING SO YOU HAVE TO KEEP GOING,PLEASEEEE VOTE,COMMENT AND LIKE,IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME,THANKS.

IMSTAGRAM:fahvy_xx