chapter 27-justin

(Hayley's p.o v)

Justin.I was about to speak when he pushes his way in and turned to face me.

Hayley,he moved closer to me,his eyes were of a different emotion.

Justin I muttered, shifting backwards, he continued to shift forward until I could no longer run,I was at my closed wardrobe away from him,I put my head down not wanting to meet his eyes,he stopped inches away from me,raised my face up with two of his fingers.

Hayley.
That was what I heard as he connected his lips to mine again for the second time today,he held my waist with his other hand and pulled me close,I couldn't help it,I wanted him,I wanted my best friend,but what about Temi, how would she feel,omg Temi.

I pulled away from the kiss slowly.

"Justin,we can't do this,we are best friends,please don't. I pleaded.
I was practically drained from his touch,I didn't know Justin's touch could affect me this way..

"Please Justin,please stop."

"He looked at me,lust clear in his eyes,I didn't want to hurt Temi,they love each other,I shouldn't be doing this..he loved Temi but I didn't know why he was doing this."

"He dropped his hands,relief washed through me,just as I was about to move, he put his hands up against the wardrobe making me unable to move..he was beginning to scare me now,he wouldn't talk and he doesn't want to let me go.