chapter 25- exams are over

(Hayley's p.o.v)

Its the week before exam and everything and everyone has been Here and there,I haven't seen much of  friends or Jake lately,only a couple of times,if he's not trying to make me jealous with Gracie ,he was walking past me, I still love him very much,frankly I dunno how long it's going to take for me to stop loving him..Each time I see him,I love him yet....

___________________________________
Exams are almost over finally, after the last week,exam kicked off,we were having our last paper today and finally I will be free.

___________________________________
After writing my last paper at about 2pm which was biology,I was happy,exams are over,finally...no more book work, no more coming to school,freedom and more freedom.
I headed to meet the guys at our lunch table, I'll miss this table very much,even if its just for a couple of months.

I got there and all were present except Jake and Gracie of course...maybe they were having an exam over make out or something...

"Hey guys,hope you all wrote well?"

"Yeah yeah,we did, we were just talking about our exams party ,it's going to be at Clinton's house."

"Whose Clinton?"

"You'll find out,and you are going just so you know."

"I really don't think so,we'll see."

"So you never did tell us about how your outing with Des went Blake said."

It's been a week since we last saw before exams and so i havnt given them any details yet.

"It was great,we went to the beach at night,we swam and we kissed,we played around for a while,went home,I slept in his dorm,we kissed again cuddled and slept. I blushed remembering the night, the weather was so cold,its a miracle we didn't catch a cold."

"Aww,Temi said...how cute is that??."

"Very cute susy replied."

"Chill out guys,he's just taking good care of me, and being a nice friend."

"Yeah a nice friends that kisses, cuddles you ,and takes you out on dates while passing night after night in his house.."

I seem to be doing that a lot lately,make out with Des and have been passing the night frequently at His dorm.

"OK OK I get ,maybe we are something more,I dunno, I'll see."

"So we will come pick you up by 10 tonight Justin said."

"I don't have a choice do I?"

"Nope you don't susy says grinning."

SOOO HOW WAS IT????....MIND YOU...THE NEXT PAGES ARE WITH EXPLICIT CONTENT ,USE OF HARD LANGUAGES IF YOU CANT TAKE IT ,STOP READING...BUT IF NOT LETS MOVE ON SHALL WE??