chapter 34-what could possibly go wrong

(Hayley's p.o.v)

Its been 5months since Me and Jake has been dating,and I must say,he's the sweetest thing yet,he has cared for me more times than I can remember, we have quarrelled a few times but it doesn't last long,we are literarily the cat and rat couple,we bicker at any given thing,we still haven't done anything if you know what I mean,just the ice topings,he's a real patient one,I love him so much,school officially started 2months ago,working non stop,atleast we are about to go for another holiday,yipee,am so excited because Jake and I's six month anniversary is coming up next week and I have lots of prep to do,des and Anne are recently joined our group which is cool,they're already 6months,growing strong,they love each other immensely and uncontrollably,Temi and Justin are still together obviously because they are going to get married,they have too,they are like our power goal couple,after that kissing face ,me and justins friendship has been stronger than ever,i sleep at his house whenever,we gossip each and everyone we see,Temi dosent have insecurities of me and Justin being together anymore which is perfect,am just so happy,Blake and susy are now at two years,they did their anniversary last month...its funny how time flies ...we have been having the best time ever,school is going great,I have a good group of friends,I mean am actually living the life...what could possibly go wrong???!!!!...absolutely nothing..

So I thought..

Hey guys,this is literarily the shortest chapter have written,things are Really going to get stormy from here😀😀😀😀😀,so please get your umbrellas, shield yourself from the rain that's coming and read on😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😘😘😘😘😘😘💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃!!!!