EPILOGUE

Hayley's POV

2years later

Aunt Hayley,mommy is tryna catch me,hide me pleaseeeee....

I looked into her beautiful eyes and smiled.
OK hide behind me quick.

Hayley have you seen my little munchkin?

Huh,nope,I don't think so.

Then who has that cute little legs behind you.

Its me,Its me mommy Beatrice jumped out hugging susy as she giggled.

There you are my precious,now don't make mommy run like that again,mummy's getting really old.

Oh shutup susy,you're only 20,you just don't exercise.

And you do?

Atleast I dont have a problem with running I scoffed.

She lowered her eyes at me.I hate you hayley.

The feelings mutual babe.

Mommy you hate aunt Hayley?,why?,please don't,I really like her mommy Beatrice begged her mum.

Oh no baby girl, mommy was just kidding,she doesn't really hate aunt Hayley,aunt Hayley knows that.

Beatrice looked at me and I smiled and nodded for confirmation.

OK you must probably be wondering what has happened for the past two years,let me give you a summary.
We graduated from college, Blake got married to susy and after a few months she gave birth to her daughter Beatrice..Blake works in a manufacturing company as the CEO of the corporation,susy became a housewife saying she didn't want to follow her mother's footstep by missing out on Beatrice's life which was really good seeing as she read law in school,that would have really taken her time.
Anne and des are both going strong even though they have had problems,they still pulled through ,Des now owned two companies and was heading the two from different countries,Anne on the other hand,worked as his PA,crazy right,yeah.
Temi and Justin are still together, they just did their two year anniversary,although they splitted for sometimes due to long distance of Jake's work, he worked in a law firm that required him to travel each and every minutes,but they worked things over and came back,Temi teaches at one of the orphanage homes, she had always being so compassionate about them so it was a perfect fit when she received the job offer.
Finally me and Justin,well to be honest,we've had our ups and down as well but we've been able to love and understand each other these years,he's the sweetest thing yet,and each day I love him more,currently am 6months pregnant and oh,how can I forget the day I told him.

*Flashback*

Oh no,no no no no no,omg,I banged my head repeatedly on the toilet door,how can this be,I checked the PT strip again to see if I was just imagining but no,it was so real,the two red lines prominent.
What am I going to do,how do I tell Justin,omg,would he be happy or annoyed??,shit,shit,shit.