chapter 50-make a wish

(Hayley's p.o.v)

I woke up to Justin's hand draped around me,I smiled as I saw his face,he looked so peaceful,..images of last night flashed through my mind as I blushed hard.

You're cute when you blush.
I turned and saw Justin staring at me.

Hey I smiled.

Hey,he said kissing me.
Happy birthday... Again.

I smiled,thanks.

Am preety sure everyone would be getting prepared to burst in here,let's get ready and go down instead.

I nodded and smiled.

I stood up and stopped as I felt sore in between my thighs, I began to walk slowly and was wrapping the bedsheets on my body when i saw the red stain on the bed..a blushed crept unto my face as I wrapped the unstained part around my body and dashed to the bathroom.
Getting there,I immediately dropped it in the machine and set it up.
I turned and saw Justin on the wall looking at me,I was naked in front of him,I felt shy but not embarrassed.

Come here he said walking to me.

He hugged me and kissed me pressing my breast.
I hissed.

Justin,am soar don't touch!!!

I walked to the bath tub preparing to enter,when he grabbed me from behind.

He chuckled..I wonder what happened to them he said turning me to face him.

I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out.

He pushed me to the end of the wall slightly,making me feel his erection,he held my hand and put it inside his boxer making me feel him... he was so erect..just then he took my two hands and pinned it above my head, holding me captive.

This is what you do to me Hayley he whispered in my ear as his breath fanned my neck.
He moved his face to my breast and paused.

Remember when you were teasing me huh?,well take this as a punishment.
And immediately he began to suck my boobs.
And almost immediately, I was wet.

Fuck,Justin,shit,fuck fuck fuck,pleaseJustin...

Please what.

Am,am sorry...

really now,for what exactly?

For,I let out a moan,for ....uh...teasing you,please,... Am sorry.

Say you won't do it again.

Justinnnnn,I promise I won't do it again I said moaning his name again.

Please let me touch you...please.

He removed my hand from his hold and I held him as I moaned in pleasure,I was soar but I wanted him badly.

I want you....justinnnnn,....inside me...

I would love to babe he said and with that he thrust inside me,moving in and out,I crossed one of my leg in my back and he held it.

Uhhh,justin...

He increased his speed and i was out of words,it felt so good with the sensation rising each minute inside me.

Shit Hayley, hold on baby.

Uh,oh my....fuck..  Jus...tin....uhhh.. .shit, justinnnnn!!!

Release baby.

He took one last in and out
until we both came breathing heavily.

Fuck that was....

Yeah he said smiling
I love you Hayley

I love you too Justin.

We both took a shower,cleaned up and headed out of the bathroom.

After wearing clothes, we went down.

No one was in sight,I walked to the sitting room and no one.

I turned and Justin who was behind me wasn't there anymore.
OK,what is going on?

Uh,justin??..guysss???.

I turned and left to check the balcony where i was rooted to my spot as everyone shouted surprise!!!

The balcony was decorated so beautifully,happy birthday to you was hunged up,beautiful light,different variety of dishes,drinks and cakes around a big table,balloons hunged and some on the floor,it was truly beautiful.

Omg...thanks guys I said as tears welled up in my eyes,I couldn't contain my happiness.
They all came close and hugged me one after the other giving me my favourite flower,lilies.
Justin was the last to give me my flower,he came close hugged me and kissed me leaving me breathless once again,he pulled away and smiled.
Happy birthday Hayley.

Now the tears was poring like rainfall as I smiled.
Thanks.
Thanks guys I shouted,you guys are the best.

Uh,duh,of course we are susy said making everyone laugh.

We sat at a round table where every one presented me gifts one after the other.
I looked at all my friends and was glad I ha each and everyone of them,though we've had our ups and down but am happy we were able to move pass it.
Thanks guts really,from the bottom of my heart,thanks... I love you all.

We love you too b,Anne said.

Now eblnough of this emotional scene,let's cut the cake and so we did and for the rest of the day we talked about the most random things,laugh,cried at some points and took pictures.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭hey guys this was the last chapter😖😖😖😖😖😖,I really hoped you enjoyed this story,thanks a lot for coming this far I love you all❤❤❤❤❤❤