chapter 36-Naked

After a week of being in new Orleans, it was time for me to return home,granny melda was fine,she was discharged from the hospital 3days after I arrived,we got to catch up on things,I had missed her so much.

Justin and I booked a flight to metropolis that day and soon we were at my dorm.

God,am so tired I moaned endlessly.

If you keep on moaning like that,ill make you moan for the rest of the day Justin said wriggling his eyebrows.

Uhhuh,yeah right,manwhore.

Oh am I now?

Yes,Justin...yes you are.

I felt my eyes getting heavy as I drifted off to sleep with Justin by my side.

.........................................................
I woke up and was feeling refreshed,I stood up from the bed,looking at Justin sleeping peacefully, I discharged to the bathroom to take a shower,I slipped out of my clothes and started the shower,I was met with a hot wate,it touched my skin,it felt soo good and nice ,I moaned out ..my back was to the door,I finished bathing,came out from the tub, just as i was about to get my towel from the top of the door,a sleepy Justin walked in..the whole world practical stopped as I mirrored the expression he had on his face,shocked,embarrassed,shy,all at once.

He just stood there,gape mouthed not saying anything just looking at me.
It was as if he now registered what the situation was.

Oh shit,Hayley am sorry,I didn't realise you were in here, he turned around closing his eyes.

Uhhhhghhhh,my God!!! I picked up my towel and wrapped it around me ,holding it tight like my life dependend on it.

Am so sorry Hayley, I didn't do it on purpose I promise,I only came to pee,honestly,you have to believe me.

I reached out to him and he stiffened under my touch,I turned him around.

You can open your eyes now,am with my towel.

He slowly opened his eyes and it was still filled with shock but there was something else in his eyes,a look,a look have seen before, lust.
I don't know how that made me feel,that my bestfriend was lusting after seeing me nacked.

Uh,sorry.

I stretched and kissed him on his cheek and just as I was about to pull away he hugged me.

Am so sorry Hayley,I would never do that on purpose,I honestly didn't know,please forgive me,you know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you he said still hugging me.

I felt so causious just because I was only in towel and he was giving me a body crushing hug that I could feel his erection.

He finally pulled away looking into my eyes.

I sighed.Justin its okay really,its okay,you've seen all of me now I said smiling to Make him know that its okay,in and out,no worries.

O okay.