chapter 38-Am yours,only yours,no one else

(Hayley's p.o.v)
I woke up with an arm wraped around me,I tried to shift without waking him but couldn't...I felt so sore,just as I was wondering why,yesterday came crushing into my memories and I blushed hard.
I had toldJustin I wanted him and he pleasured me...I didn't know how I was feeling right now but I wasn't seeing him in a bestfriend light anymore.
I silently got out from his grip and went to the bathroom,I slipped into the tub,turned on the shower and made a bubble bath for my self as I rested my head on the edge of the bath tub,after brushing my teeth I relaxed back and closed my eyes masaging my body .

I felt like someone was looking at me,I opened my eyes and saw Justin,I didn't flinch, sure I was shy and blushing as hell but I didn't move.

He stripped in from of me,I looked at his morning glory standing ,he was hot,I bit my lips at how hot he was,he turned to take his brush, after brushing,he entered the tub ,I scooched and I was now untop of him ,my back pressed against his erection,it felt so good,after a while he turned me and smiled.

Hi,he's voice alluring.

Hey,l said blushing.

He kissed my forehead..
after everything that happened last night with us,I don't think forehead kisses are the way to go,as he was about to pull back,I held his neck and started kissing him,he moaned into the kiss as he kissed back,I wrapped my legs around him and was pushing him into me.

Hayley,if you keep on pushing me like that,i swear you won't have your virginity much longer.

Justin,I said biting my lip looking at him obviously teasing him.

Fuck he hissed, he was trying so hard to control himself..
I chuckled.

I want you Justin I said looking at him.

You have me he said.

I kissed him again and hugged him.

I want your hand inside me j.

He smiled he's slow seductive smile..someone's getting spoiled huh.

I smiled as I nodded.

He started kissing me and touching my breast under the foamy water and slowly started going down,just him looking at me,I was soaked wet already,he slipped his finger inside me and began to move while kissing me,as I kissed him back,I felt the sensation at the pit of my stomach again,rising with each thrust..he began to speed up as I moaned.

Justinnnnn,oh fuck,

Tell me am your everything Hayley he said in my ears.

You're,shit,you're my everything .

Tell me you only want me fucking you he bit my neck as he sucked it too

Yessss uhh,justinnnnn,fuck,I ,shit,I only want you fucking me...shittttt justinnnnn.

Tell me you want me and no one else.
..
My legs were beginning to shake,I couldn't keep the feeling inside me anymore.

Justinnnnn I moaned as I hugged him while biting my lip,closing my eyes looking up,I,only want you and no one else I said as I reached cloud 9 and came back. I breathed heavily...

He kissed me and smile before he spoke.

You're mine Hayley,only mine,no one else.

I repeated the words.
Am yours ,only yours no one else.

____________________________________
We got out of the bath tub after taking proper bathe,got dressed and layed on the bed..when I mean got dressed,preety much big T and pantie.