chapter 18-dating officially

(Hayley's p.o.v)

"I woke up today not feeling the morning atall,I took my bath,ate and sat down on my trusty comfy couch,it as about 7:15am,I didn't have classes till 2pm so I was a little bit happy about it.

Suddenly I heard a knock at the door,I groaned,who could that be,it's way too early for someone to even be up let alone come visit.

It took everything in my will power not to leave the knocker knocking there,I got up and opened to see Jake standing at the door.

"Omg what is he doing here this early,do I look good,i started panicking,I wore a big hoody because of the weather and a small short to go along then white socks and wrapped my hair in a messy bun with ny cofee in hand.

"Hey he said breaking our silence."

"Uh,Sorry,hey,come on in I said ."

"Well you look cute in your over sized hoodie he said smiling ."

"Ughh,please,it's because of the weather,am cold,how are you even able to wear a handless t-shirt in this condition."

"He laughed,am good,I could warm you up tho,he said smiling."

"*I really did not want to know what he meant by that.*"

"No thanks am good I said looking away."

"We sat down and was staring at each other waiting for either one of us to talk."

"Well uh,I was thinking you could come out with me, To the park for sometime he said."

"Park?,are you  cold blooded or what???,in here it's freezing,I wouldn't want to think of how it would be out there I said and meaning it."

"He looked at me and smiled,come here,he said."

"The way he said it makes me feel giddy,my kneels started falling me."

"Uhm ok I said walking toward him to the couch he sat down."

"Let me Carry you he said,holding out is hand."

"I took it and sat in between his legs."

"We sat there for about 2minutes and then i layed on him,putting my legs across his as he closed them,carrying me this time around like a baby,my hand now over his neck,my head in his firm chest.

I dunno what he did,but I started feeling hot inside,my whole body was burning up,the heat I was feeling,I didn't know where it came from but it was there now,I was still cold tho.but I think it's the reaction I have whenever am with him.

He started to plant soft kisses on my hair then on my forhead,and then on my cheek,I looked up to him,held his face and then we started kissing,passionately,this time around the kiss was slow,and coldhot at the same time,we kissed for what felt like hours.we soon stopped to catch our breaths and I feel back on his chest,neither of us saying anything.It was a comfortable silence

I liked this,just me and him,alone ,cuddling and kissing.I really like it.

"Out of the blue he asked me a question."

"Hayley, will you be my girlfriend?."

"I looked up at him,shocked and stunned,coudntt say anything,coudn't get any words out,I was beyond happy I just started nodding and grinning like an idiot.

Is that a yes,he asked looking nervous.I have never seen Jake in such a way before,he was always very reserved,not complicated but reserved,walls up always,not easily penetrated at all but now was different.

"I still couldn't get my words out,I just pressed my lips to his and kissed him.

We stopped after sometime and he was smiling like a boy who has found what he wanted and I liked that,I couldn't help but feel happy too,I liked him since I saw him and now that he has asked me to be his girl,I woudn't waste a second to think about it.he loves me and I love him and that's what matters.

"Jake I finally said."

"Yeah? "

"I love you."

I couldn't believe what just happend,the words just tumbled out of my mouth.

"He raised me from his chest and looked into my eyes,holding my face in place as if searching for the real truth."

"He smiled his full smile that also make his eyes sparkle and responded.

I love you too hayley."

"with that I knew that sooner or later,I was bound to fall in love with him and I knew it from the first time I saw him."

WOW,I WANT TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK THE READERS 110 READS,I HONESTLY NEVER EXPECTED TO GET THIS NUMBER OF READS,AM HAPPY AND ALSO THE VOTERS. ..I APPRECIATE,KEEP THEM COMING.

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NOW THAT THEY ARE IN LOVE,KEEP UP AND DON'T GO ANYWHERE.

INSTAGRAM:fahvy_xx