chapter 24-hickey

(Hayley's p.o v)

I woke up to find myself in my room,Des must have carried me here.
I glanced at the time,it was 7:30..I needed to get to class.
I took my bath,packed my hair in a high pony tail,wore an off shoulder top and a skaters skirt with my converse,I rushed up to school and I was just in time for my first class.
____________________________

Lunch time came ,collected food and headed to our squad's table ,I walked slowly and quietly in an attempt to scare them but obviously failed.

"Hayley,I know you're going to try and scare me for the millionth time Justin said.."

"Ughh,I hate you,I laughed."

Just as I was about to sit down,I noticed two familiar yet unfamiliar eyes looking at me Jake and Gracie.
What in the world's name were they doing here?,sure Jake was part of the squad but bringing Gracie here was very low even for him..

I froze unable to move,I soon gathered up courage as I told myself I was going to go away just because he was here with his Bitch.
Waow Hayley,where did that cone from?

"Hey guys I said not making eye contact with Jake and Gracie."

"What's up sisi Justin said,I sat close to Temi,she was on my right hand side while Ashley was on my left, with Jake and Gracie,Justin,sam, Blake and susy at Temi side."

"Am okay I smiled briefly."

They were all talking,I was throwing in comments here and there minding my own business when suddenly Ashley practically hit me and screamlaughed.