Chapter 3

"Mom?" after hearing those words, my heart palpitates faster than it is. I was like frozen on my feet that I couldn't take another step nearer the twins.

After all those years, I am about to talk to her again. I know, I can't fool myself if I would say that I never missed her. I miss her, I miss her so much that even Madison was there, she can't conceal the broken part of my life. I am not saying that Madison was just my pinch hitter. It's just that she can't fulfill the missing part of me. Maybe we had sex for multiple times, but there's something about Madison that can't make me a perfect happy person. It would always be her that made my life brighter and happier.

"It's Sunday tomorrow and a holiday on Monday, how can I do that?" Ollie communicated to her Mom. Shall I ask her if I could talk to her Mom?

I was now walking to and fro fanning myself though the aircon was fully on while Ollie continued talking at her phone. What should I say first? Hi? Hello? Long time no talk? I miss you?? Juice colored!

I sat at the couch across at them and wait for her to finish talking. She just handed the phone to her brother and the boy smiled as he heard those words from his mom. I could only just hear a jerky sounds and can't recognize the voice talking.

"Mom, Ollie spent all those money you gave me. I don't have anything left for me. I kept all those to buy you a flower but Ollie bought my money a ticke~" Ollie covered his brother's mouth and looked at him wrathfully. "I mean she bought my money a bucket of fries," he continued after Ollie released him. "Mom, I saw the jerks earli~" Ollie again covered his mouth and took off the phone from his hand.

"I mean, he saw a jerk at the store earlier Mom! It was hilarious! The boy just snatched his ice cream and ran off! Could you believe it Mom? If that would happen to me, I will kick his ass and throw him my ice cream!" she covered up his brother nicely. What is she talking about? Didn't their mom know that they are here?

"Can I talk to her?" I whispered and about to get the phone when she hurriedly bid her goodbye and turned off the call "What did you just do?!"

"She said that she's on a hurry."

"Are you lying to me?"

"I just did."

"What?! Are you just making stories that you're my kids?!"

"No, I am not!"

"Then why didn't you let me talk to your mom?!"

"Because I don't want to!"

"Why!? Give me your phone! I'll call her!" I said and snatched her phone.

"What are you doing?!" she asked and kept on jumping to my couch while his brother was steadily sitting and watching us.

I viewed her call history and scanned the latest call and saw this number, 0003210. It was a number of a computer, not a mobile number. How can I call this? I read a text from the operator saying that you can't text or reply back to this kind of number.

So what shall I do now?

I brushed my hand through my hair and inhaled deeply. This kids making me insane.

"Can I sleep now?" asked Sebbie who was yawning.

I panicked a little. I only have one room in my house, and it's my room.

"Here?" I asked pointing the sofa bed on my living room.

"No!" Ollie exclaimed and jumped into her sit. She walked straightly at the direction of my room.