Chapter 7

In route to my parent's house, I called the management to schedule the presscon already. I am so tired seeing my photos with not so good comments at every screen I see. I also know that the twins got curious because of how weirdly I banned them to watch TV for a while.

"Oh, look Ollie! James' on TV. He's on McDonalds!" Sebbie pointed the wide screen and I immediately paced at the living room seeing my face crowded by fans in front of the cashier.

"Can you transfer the channel, please?" I plead and Sebbie pressed the button and watch cartoon movies instead.

"Ate, can you please do this at my back? It's itchy," he said and I watched Ollie rubbed her itching back.

"Wow! You just called her Ate! But, why are you calling her Ate? You both came out on a same date," I asked watching the clear high way of soul.

"Because I came out first," She said and sat straight as she finished rubbing his back.

"How do you know that?"

"Because I remember it," She said and it just made me laugh. "I was like this small and I was crying because I saw Mommy crying on giving birth to us. Sebbie was left inside Mommy's tummy," She said while gesturing her small arm on how small she was.

"Sebbie was smaller than me and ugly," She added and I laughed at her more. It was my first time laughing at her talks because she regularly combatting me with her raising brows and glaring eyes.

"No, I am not ugly! If I am, then you are ugly too because we looked like each other!" He argued, facing his twin who crossed her arms and frowned.

"No we are not! You look like James! And both of you are ugly! I look like mom. She's like a queen and I am a princess!" She claimed making faces at her twin.

I smiled.

Queen? Yes, maybe.

"And so Daddy looks like a King?" I asked. 'Daddy' such a hefty name for James Reid but at the same time sounds like a powerful title.

"No. You're a beggar, asking Mom for food," She said and laughed out loud that influenced the frowning Sebbie and then they both laughed at me. The laughter, I never thought that laughter were as melodic as this.

Such a mean five-year old kid, but nevertheless it made me laughed again.

"I'm also a prince!" He adjoined and clapped his hands.

"No. You're the general who protects the Queen and the princess to the beggars," She opposed, pointing his brother beside him.

"That's okaaaaay. Atleast I am not a beggar!" They both laughed again and high-fived as they united and made fun of me.

I shook my head but then laughed together with them and continued driving, listening at their stories and short bickering over things. Ollie talked about her princesses inside their house and Sebbie about the toy story's potato.

I was carried away to the small bonding inside the car that I didn't notice that we're nearing the place already.

Lauren was standing outside the gate and waving her hands happily as she kept on jumping like a toddler excited in seeing her mom.

"Ollie Bear!" She called and aided her to get down at the car as I also helped this little guy to get down as I held his arms and lifted him.

"I'm Ollie not Ollie Bear." She corrected that it made me chuckled. You should also go beyond her mean attitude.