Chapter 6

It was about a week when we left the place for these series of events. I haven't had much time to play and be with them. I already miss them so much. I miss them. I didn't know what the world means until they came and lighted up my dim damn world. I never thought that having them would be happier and livelier. What would be there reaction if they'll know that I have them keeping? Would it make me a bad person?

I never did anything except guard and provide for my family. Even if I am on my downfall, I didn't let the breakdown to affect the way my family looked up at me. They knew it all. The relationship, the set-up, the status and the break-up until now that the broken heart of mine was mended and cured.

All the sacrifices and hardships were faded when I first saw them. I was panting; I'm out of air and about to faint. But before I closed my eyes, it was the face. It was his face.

"Girl!" Myrtle came to me rushing, wiggling her phone.

"Oh?" I questioned, raising my brows. She was smiling and excited as she ran towards me.

"Ollie sent photos!" She giggled and handed over the phone to me.

She was wearing a taekwondo suit with a white belt on and he was smiling at his sister.

"I miss them," I uttered. My family didn't message me if the twins arrived there home safely. I was waiting for them to update me for a week after sending the kids in Manila with their yayas. Even their yayas didn't contact me. I was dead worried about them that I couldn't rest thinking about their safety. It was their first time coming to my hometown after giving birth to them.

If I am not really in need, I wouldn't let them step into Manila. I will just raise them away from all the Medias and people who will look down at us and to keep them from crossing that way, his way. I also thank the whole management that they covered all the issues regarding me about this pregnancy of mine.

"Can you call my parents?" I asked Myrtle since I haven't brought my phone because I left it to the twins so they could contact me and I could access to them easily but they never called me after that only call I did after arriving here in Japan.

"Ofourse.," She's about to dial the number when one of the staffs called us and impounded the phones.

"Laters." She said and walked away with the bag containing our gadgets.

By this time, I really wanna see the twins. They're my energy and inspiration to continue this kind of living. They're my strength and my downfall. If something happens to them, I think I might collapse and dash myself to wherever they are.

"Girl," Myrtle stood beside me and stared at me worriedly.

"Yes?"

"The kids growing aren't you going to introduce them to James?" she asked uneasily.

No one opens a topic to me regarding that matters concerning the father of my twins. Not even our managers, not even the management and not even my parents. As long as I can raise them with my own sweats, I'll never let him know that I carried his twins. People may look down at me, just let them be. People made to criticize and praise anyway.

~~~

I rummaged my stuffs inside the next room looking for something that could suit the summer night. I picked a simple skinny jeans and a plain white-tee for this dinner with kids. Sebbie picked a striped tee and chose jeans and Ollie wore a pink sweater matched with her black leggings. I don't know if they have enough clothes to wear in going out, I never looked at their things.