Chapter 14

No proofreading. Tinatamad ako e. lol.

Be ready to hate Nadine guys.

James woke up on his bed, immediately feeling alone. He knew there is no one who will pull up his sleeves to wake up and cook for breakfast. No one will jump on his bed or will hurry him to take a bath. No one. No one's there except himself to hurry up.

He got up and prepared himself to go to the hospital. He knew Sebbie won't be long staying there. He might even get discharge today if he's all fine. He ran to the bathroom after noticing that its late morning so he must hurry, he might not see his twins once Nadine decided to take them right away. He doesn't know what's with the woman, why is she so mad at him. He doesn't know what the kids plan is. He just accepted it after they came and took care of them, expecting that Nadine was really the one who sent them, it turned out that it was all with the twins. They ditched their nannies and come to him.

After an hour, he was all finished. He packed some clothes for the twins since he knew that they didn't bring any extra shirt at the hospital. He drive thru a food for the twins and also for Nadine and went directly to the hospital. He also called if how was the public opening of his Café and he felt good to hear that it was doing fine better for the opening.

He slept with his suit last night, too tired to handle the day just by thinking. Everything was so sudden. It was a shock. He didn't expect that Sebbie will be brought to the hospital and Nadine popping out, yelling at him, and throwing him some magazines. It isn't the meeting he wished to happen. He thought everything would be fine yesterday since he really planned it out to be so special, declaring in the whole world that Sebbie and Ollie are Reids, that he has a son and a daughter. Last night, he kept on thinking if what would happen to him if Nadine would really take them away without telling him. He knows, for sure that he'll chase them, look for them, anywhere.

Nadine looked the same but... different. She is the same Nadine with those sexy body and beautiful face but still she looked different. She stood up with an aura around her, she looks fiercer or maybe not. She was just angry when she saw him. Too much hatred towards him that she even brought her boyfriend and slapped James. Who informed her that we were at the hospital? Or she just saw it on news, because James for sure knew that the media saw him running around the streets to hospital while carrying his son. If he could just sue them all, he will. They were intruding on private affairs.

He entered the hospital and parked his car at the far corner. He directly went to the VIP rooms. He exhaled before entering the room to pull up some confidence on his body. Maybe James really looked confident and arrogant at his appearance with those outfits and fashions, but when it comes to the people whom he is scared to live without, he is like a cold puppy lost in the midwinter night on streets.

He opened the door and saw women inside the room, talking, eating, laughing and what surprised him was Henz is with them.

"Good Morning," he greeted and bowed to them. He smiled and placed the paper bags he brought with food inside.

Nadine stood right in front of him, arms folded on her chest. "I told you not to come back here, anymore."

Ollie went running to him and hugged his legs. "Well, I didn't say I will not come back here and perhaps, why did you let him inside if you don't want me to come back here?" I lifted Ollie and carried her beside Sebbie who was still asleep. "Did he wake up already?" I asked.

"You don't have to know," Nadine answered.

"Well, I'm not talking to you," he looked at Ollie and pinched her nose slightly. "Did Sebbie wake up already?" she nodded and James smiled at her. Nadine went back to her seat with the girls and James just ignored them, even though they were once close, he knew that they would still go to Nadine side without listening to his explanations.