Chapter 13

The chapter we've been all waiting for.

Sorry, di masyadong edited. 

They all run into Henz's car to catch up the running man. Jude was the driver and they all bemoaned it since he is the 'mad driver' compared to all of them.

"How does this work?" he asked once he was seated at the wheels.

"Why the fuck did you sit there if you don't know how this car worked?" Henz bawled out to his friend who was seated at the back of the front seat.

"Because all of you occupied the other seats?" he stupidly stated the fact and that only made his friends furious at their seats.

"AY yawa! Ano ba Jude! You get the wheels and let's follow James," Bret who felt worried about the situation of the two who were just running barely their identity in EDSA will probably trending at the whole country after ten minutes.

They immediately switched their seats as the two were impatiently glaring their eyes. They should hurry, James might be stumbling down the street, and he's a bit clumsy, sometimes.

Henz started the engine and they strolled the street where James ran.

"James!" Jude called James who was full of sweat.

They don't know what's happening but because their bro's son, or their nephew was in danger, they should help each other.

James immediately climbed up on their car and Henz sped off at the busy streets.

"Namumula na siya," Bret inspected Sebbie.

"Traffic!" Henz cried and stomped his hand on the wheels. As soon as James heard the traffic, he opened the car and getting ready for another marathon.

"F.ck. Your car's no use," he said then run for his son's life. He was really nervous that he doesn't care if people would recognize him along the way. He just run and apologize to all those who he have bumped.

"Oh? Is that James?" Trish who was sitting at the back of the car saw the running father. They were also stucked in traffic because there was an accident at the nearby intersection.

"Hala! Diba si Sebbie yun?" Myrtle asked once she saw James passed at their car. The girls just looked at each other cluelessly except Yassi who were nervously sitting.

"Impossible. James doesn't know that he have kids," Tianny interjected and shook her head.

"Yes, he doesn't know because she never told him," they all both agreed to what Yassi said. "I pity James for not knowing that he have adorable kids."

"Oh! Look!" Tianny was scanning her phone and was shock at the article that she was reading. The girls also took their phone out and searched also what Tianny saw.

"Oh my God," Kiana covered her mouth in disbelief. They all looked at each other and don't know how to react about the articles. They saw the first pictures of James and the twins taken when he took the kids to school, then the pictures and James who was asking their privacy while eating at McDonalds.

"Oh my! James loves the twins," Trish commented once she saw James getting furious at the reporters.

"I need to inform Jhelo about this," Monica said and took the initiative to message Jhelo who was with Jelly to buy a birthday cake for the twins.

James immediately entered the emergency room as there was a stretcher and a nurse waiting at the door. He doesn't mind if he's already full of sweat, how stinky he is from running or how he look right now. He just put the child into the stretcher and about to push it but the nurse stopped him.