Chapter 5

No time to proof read :(

"What's this?" was the first word I heard as I entered the room. She raised her phone, showing the picture that I just posted accidentally a while ago.

Damn. I uploaded it. I uploaded it incautiously. I never thought I would upload it.

"Let's talk," I asked and headed to the practice room, asking the dancers to get out for a while because I will just discuss some things to my manager.

The squad stayed and Ate Ca looks more intriguing than earlier.

"Okay, sige pag-usapan natin to." she commanded and we placed ourselves comfortably inside the room, facing the huge mirror wall.

"Ate," I sighed and brushed my hair with my hand as I took my snapback.

I am nervous, frightened, anxious and uneasy as to what will be the outcome. I never thought of this day to come that I will inform Ate Ca that I have twins. The twins that I'm still doubting if they're mine or not. The twins who knocked at my door with the absence of their Mom. The twins that I am raising for a week already.

"James. Trending na to. At hindi lang sa Pilipinas, Worldwide Kuya! Check mo to." She handed me her phone, showing that I am holding the twins side by side as we crossed the street. This is when I dragged them so no one could will see me. I guess, I degraded the skills of the people in Manila, they're far away from what I expect them to be.

I heaved another sigh and passed the phone to Bret who was sitting next to me. They also looked at the picture, silently giving me their adverse look.

"Pwede bang magexplain ka muna Kuya? Iexplain mo muna sakin lahat bago pa tayo ipatawag ng management." She said walking back and forth.

I looked at my friends who were just waiting for me to say anything.

"Mga anak ko sila." I said meekly, looking at the boys who dropped their shoulders as they were stiffly waiting for my confirmation.

Ate Ca paused and slowly tuns her head towards me.

"Ano'ng sabi mo?" she amusingly asked. "Paano? Nag-ampon ka?"

"No, they are mine. I don't know Ate Ca," I said shaking my head. I really don't know. I had to meet her and ask her but how?

"Paanong you don't know? Hindi moa lam kung anak mo yang mga yan?" Ate Ca frustratingly screeched, clenching her two fists.

"I never knew that I got her pregnant. Iniwan nya ako. Wala siyang sinabi sakin." I reasoned. It was the truth. I never knew anything about this because she left me.

"Trinay mo bang kausapin?" I shook my head and it just made her more frustrated.

"But Ate Ca, the kids were both look like James," Henz added and the boys added further other information.

"Wait, wait, so sinasabi mong, bigla na lang may kumatok sa bahay mo and voila! Mga anak mop ala sila na pinapunta ng Nanay nila?"

I nodded. I didn't put up a lie because it will just worsen the fact that I have children without me knowing.

"Nasan ba yung Nanay nila?"

"She's in Japan, no one will take care of them because she will be away for a month or months, so she just sent them here." This is also one of the reasons why I let the twins my house.

"Hindi mo man lang tinawagan?" I shook my head again.

"The twin doesn't have their Mom's number. Maybe, afraid that I will contact her," I said.