Chapter 4

"I miss you," I read and just closed it after. Some random stuff from Henz.

Henz really silly and he takes life so easy to its opposite. He's outgoing and all; he even greeted and be close to someone he just met unlike Jude who's really hard to approach. He's an introvert and just focus on his own list of friends.

I drove back to Viva Building and started practicing again. I also recorded another song for my upcoming album. It'll be another exciting moment of my life to have that another kind of opportunity.

"So, how's the kids?" Bret entered the audio room and sat at the sofa.

"I bought them chips and Ollie just scolded me. A toddler just scolded me, I can't believe it," I shook my head and continued listening to the recorded song that I sang.

He laughed amusingly, "What did she told you?"

"Because chips are bad for the health and all, saying they want real food," I said and stretched my hands upward and rolled my eyes.

"Oh, the kids have more knowledge than you, Bro. You should know how to be responsible because they are here already," he said and I just switched another song after the other finished.

"I don't know how to raise a kids, I'm not prepared to any of this and besides, it's still not confirmed if they are my children. And you know what? They put some gems on my telephone, put Shere a brick red lipstick and scraped my memorable trophy!" I shook my head again remembering my poor trophy. Jude laughed as he entered the room after hearing the things that I have said.

"Ollie did that?" Jude butted in.

"Bro, you don't have to confirm it. They're obviously your own flesh and blood! Look at Sebbie, he's your small replica," Bret said and spread his arms resting it on the couch.

"Ollie did the decorating and all but Sebbie scraped the trophy, saying that Optimus Prime is lonely," I answered to Jude. "I still have to make sure Bro, I have to confirm it," I said and sat properly. "I wanna see her."

"Whaaah! Sebbie?" Jude said again and Bret just shut his mouth.

"I was about to scold him and kick him outside the house but Bro, when he started to say sorry and took the responsibility of scraping the trophy. I just looked at him and forget what happened." I said muddled by my action earlier. I was demeaned by seeing him so honest and all. I don't know why but something just erased my anger.

"Because you're seeing yourself to him. Learn from your kids, Bro. They know you more than you know yourself." Bret said and headed to computer and switched to another song.

"Hay!" I said and scratched my head. "Bro, I really wished for a child on my future, but not now. Not when I'm not ready to face all these kind of things. See? If I live alone, I don't have to run for grocery or call a fast food chain in the middle of my work." I said and stood up, overviewing the night sky of Manila.

"James just take the DNA test if you really feel burdened with the kids," Jude said. "Or just take them to an orphanage if you don't want to spend a fortune," he stood up and opened the door. "You're just thinking for yourself. What if they're yours? Kawawa naman sila. Tinaboy ng sariling tatay." he said then went out and closed the door.

"I won't be surprised if people will be displeased on how you look for the blessings that God gave you," then he also followed Jude outside.

I sighed.

~

"Yow!" Henz high-fived the twins when we arrived at my place. The squad brought dinner and other foods (except chips) and placed in on the table.