Murr x Kimberly

You were on a cruise with your family for the summer and you decided to just walk around upper deck. As you walk around mindlessly looking at the ocean you accidentally bump into someone. You fall on your butt and you hear someone repeatedly saying "Sorry." with a New York accent. "It's okay, I'm fine." you say as you shake your head. The man offers you his hand and you take it. When you finally get on your feet you slowly realize that you had bumped into James Murray. "Oh my God. I am so sorry. It was my fault. I wasn't looking where I was going." You start saying. Murr grabs your shoulders and says "It's okay! Don't worry, you're the one that got hurt and I should be the one saying sorry." You couldn't help but blush. "Oh I forgot! My name is Kim, short for Kimberly." you say and hold out your hand for a handshake, He smiles and shakes it. He smiles and says "My name is James, but my friends call me Murr." he says and you giggle "Yeah I know." He leans on the railing and you lean in beside him. You both start talking about weird experiences when you suddenly hear your name being called. You turned around to see your mom yelling out your name. You turned to him and said "I'm sorry but I have to go." As you were leaving he grabs your arm and says "Meet me here again at eight." He lets you go and you give him a thumbs up before walking away. As soon as your friend was asleep, you started to get ready. You changed into this outfit and put your black hair in a French side braid. You applied some simple makeup: foundation, mascara, and lip gloss. Your brown eyes gave the mirror one last look before you slipped out of the room and to the upper dock. You walked in to see that there was one table in the center of the dock and a string quartet behind him. He walks up to you and grabs your hand and pulls out a chair for you to sit in. He goes the other side of the table opposite you and sits down. You can see in the moonlight that he was smiling really wide. A waiter comes to your table holding a plate with chicken in one hand and a bowl of mashed potatoes in the other. You see Murr's smile getting wider as the waiter places them on the table. Another waiter comes up to the two of you with a pitcher of water in his hands, and he starts pouring it in your glasses. As soon as they both leave, the both of them start gorging on the delicious food. He brings up the topic as to why she's here on the ship "Well obviously it's summer vacation. What about you?" "Well same as you, I'm on vacation." he says and goes back to munching on his chicken. The waiter comes back with two plates with a slice of cheesecake with a strawberry on top. He put them on the table. You moves your bigger plate to the side and start eating. He did the same after finishing his piece of chicken. At the end of the night you were both so full that you decided to go back already. Before leaving you say "Thanks for the wonderful evening." You smile, kiss his cheek, and start to walk away. He grabs your hand and spins you around, giving you a kiss on the lips.

Hope you like it!