Joker x Reader

The theme music sounded, and the announcer's voice boomed through the speakers. That signalled that the show was starting. You sat off to the side of the stage tonight with your families. It was rare for everyone to get together. Not like there was any turmoil or tension. You weren't used to being surrounded by family and you miss it. The guys came on the stage doing their normal banter. You've been on tour with him for the last month and this was the second tour you've been on with him in two years. Wow. Two years. That means you two have been going steady for about three years now. Where has the time gone? Your phone was buzzing in your pocket. The inbox to your email was going crazy lately. Everyone wanted you to represent their brand or do this event. Being his girlfriend was a workout sometimes. His mom nudged your arm. "You watching, dear?" "Oh yeah I've seen the show a thousand times." You put your focus back to your phone. The show went on for a bit. Once again his mom nudged you. "Are you paying attention, hun?" You nodded. What was the big deal about paying attention? You put your phone away and looked up to notice that the music has stopped. That's odd. You've never seen the O2 so quiet. You shifted your gaze to your family. His mom looked like she was going to cry, as well as your mom. What was going on? He walked to the side of the stage and waved at you. "Can everyone in the box join us on stage please?" Your families did as they were told. You lingered behind because you were so incredibly nervous in front of large crowds. Perhaps his sister was getting engaged? No that wouldn't make much sense. The only other explanation would be if - oh God. Your thoughts made your head spin. He walks over to you and takes your hand, walking you two back to the center of the stage so everyone could see. "Now as you all know I've been in a serious relationship with this wonderful woman," he spoke to the crowd. "Since I owe all of my success to my fans, I wanted to share this night with you." He turned to face you, a big grin on his face. "And you, I owe my happiness to you. You are my rock." Your palms were so sweaty and your heart was racing. You were trying not to make a sound because if you did it would be a loud scream. "So," he says as he gets down on one knee. The crowd at this point let out THE loudest screech. He pulled a box out from his back pocket and opened it, revealing a diamond ring. "Will you marry me?" Yep. Here came the tears. You couldn't believe your eyes, nor could you bring yourself to speak so you nodded your head vigorously. He put the ring on your finger and you pulled him up into a hug. "Twenty thousand people just witnessed the most amazing day to my life so far," he whispered into your ear. You don't want to let him go. Your love for this man was unreal.