Sal x Molly

"You could have told me you were going to be at Joe's all day, Sal! You do own a phone!" "First of all, you said that you had work today!" You gave him a look. No, not just a look. The look. He knew very well what he was doing right now. Trying to blame you and make you feel bad. Not now. "I did have work today! Until one! Which is when you said AND I quote 'Okay babe I should be done by one-thirty so that works! Let's meet at Iris for lunch!" He knew he was defeated. "Did I hear you wrong?" "No," he growled. "I'm just getting sick of your excuses. I don't know why it's so hard to not ditch me." "Well, maybe if you weren't such a raging witch at times like these." There it is again. The look. "Excuse me Sal? What did you call me? A witch? A witch! I'M A WITCH?! Right, because I'm always the bad guy!" You walk off to the other room to grab your coat and purse. You didn't give him a chance to say anything. "Here I am, the WITCH, leaving!" You slam the door and walk off to your car. How could he? How DARE he? Calling you such a name after everything you have done and continue to do for him. You drove to Brian's house. Out of everyone, you were closest to him and you considered him a friend. Once you arrived and explained everything, he sat with you on the couch trying to cheer you up. "You just have to remember how Sal is, Molly. He rarely doesn't show his feelings and if when he does, it doesn't always come out the right way." It's not like you were going to disagree with him because you knew he was right. Unfortunately. "I don't like being screwed over and I just feel like that's what he always does. Why am I wasting my time?" "I don't think you're wasting your time. You two are opposites in that sense, so it's hard to see it from each other's perspective." Once again, Brian was right. "I think I just need a break," you say laying you head back. "Well you can start by crashing on my couch tonight. It's quite late already. And I'm exhausted." "Are you sure?" He nodded, "Don't worry. Just rest." He excused himself and went off to bed. It didn't take you long to fall asleep. However, the next morning you were woken up abruptly by a loud knock at the door. Brian rushed out of the bedroom. "Where is she? I know you know," you stand up from your spot on the couch. Sal looks at you and then back at Brian. "Before you say anything, nothing happened. I'll leave you two alone." Brian disappeared down the hallway and you stood before Sal. You were expecting him to lose his cool and be mad that you were here. What he really did surprised you. "Please come home. I'm so sorry," he says walking over to where you're standing. You nonchalantly backed up from him. His words still lingered in your head. "I don't know," you say. "I booked a flight for us to France for the weekend." This was shocking to you because you could hardly see him at home, but now he wants to whisk you away to France? You were torn. "You can't just pick up and go to London, Sal. I mean, will you make the flight? God forbid you keep your plans with me." Okay maybe what you were saying was harsh, you knew that, but his bullcrap was so inexcusable anymore. "I just want to show you I care, Molly. If I could take back what I said I would." He sat down on the couch and let out a deep sigh. He was trying, you'll admit that. You just weren't sure if it was enough right now.

Hope you like it!