Q x Caroline

You turn the iHome on in your bathroom and hop in the shower. Brian would be home in about an hour and he was wanting to go out for dinner so you needed to freshen up. You were always one to sing in the shower, and right now was no different. You sing along to Cher Lloyd's "I Want You Back" as you dance around in the shower getting yourself clean. You're in the middle of washing your hair when "What Makes You Beautiful" comes on. You burst out laughing. Hearing One Direction's songs over any kind of speaker was always funny to you. But as you did with the other songs, you begin to dance around and sing the lyrics at the top of your lungs. You hadn't heard the door to the bathroom open, or the slight snickers coming from outside of the shower. When the song comes to an end Brian's laughter catches your ear and you open the shower door. You sigh in embarrassment but try your best to brush it off like you didn't care. "Thank you Long Island!" you say into a shampoo bottle, closing the door back to continue your shower without giving him any time to respond. He walks out of the bathroom shaking his head, but with a smile on his face. You make sure the coast is clear before getting out of the shower to begin getting ready to go out to dinner. While you stand in front of the closet trying to figure out which pair of shoes goes best with your look you hear Brian from the bottom of the stairs, "Hey rockstar, if you don't hurry we're not going to make our reservation." You roll your eyes, find a matching pair of pumps, and walk out of the bedroom. As he starts up the car "What Makes You Beautiful" begins to play from the second verse. "And you laughed at me," you said shaking your head at him. "Sorry angel, but I sing this way better than you," he says laughing as he pulls out of the driveway. "Oh really? That sounds like a challenge," you tell Brian. On the way to the restaurant, you battle each other to a sing off.

Hope you like it!