Q x Reader

It had been a long day. You had gone out and done all the errands needed to clean the house and the boys' clothes and you had grocery shopped for them and bought them all new shampoo, deodorant, and body wash. When you were finished doing all of that, you had come home to see them watching movies. You took a seat on the couch in between Sal and Brian and began watching with them. You didn't make it five minutes before you dozed off. You stir in your sleep because you feel a vibration. You realize that you're on someone's shoulder and they're talking. "Dude she's been asleep for like three hours, maybe Brian should just take her up to bed." you feel Sal's voice vibrate. "Dude really?" Brian says defensively. "C'mon bro, be a man and take her up to your bed." Joe eggs him on. "That's not cool." Brian shoots back. "Dude you like her. This is your chance. Be the Prince Charming or whatever girls like want you to be." Sal says. "Guys, really? This is a horrible idea." Brian tries to avoid it. "Dude, we know you really like her. Just do it." James tries to calmly convince him. "You know you're jealous of her current sleeping situation." Sal continues to prod. "Yeah, be the man Sal is right now." Joe smirks. "Do it." James simply states. You decide you've had enough of this and you slowly bat your eyes open and stretch, making it look like you just woke up. "Hey sleepy head." James jokes at you. "What time is it?" You ask, trying to act clueless. "It's like 1:30. Maybe we should all go to bed." Sal says, trying not to smirk at Brian. Joe, James, and Sal all stand up as fast as they can and start jogging up the stairs. Brian stands up and starts walking towards the stairs and you follow him. You catch up to him about halfway up. "Hey Brian," you yawn. "Hey (Y/N)." he smiles warmly. How could you not tell this before? "I'm exhausted." you yawn again, leaning towards him. He wraps his closest arm around you and you lean your head on his shoulder. "Do you mind if I sleep in your bed tonight?" you ask as you reach the bathroom. He stutters under his breath, trying to fathom a response. "I mean, my bedroom's downstairs and I don't want to go back down, so I need to find a place up here." you smile. "Yeah, sure." he quietly responds. You smile at him as he leads you to his bedroom. You plop on his bed and snuggle under the covers. You decide to screw brushing your teeth, as this is (what you think is) your last chance to be with Brian. He seems to have the same idea as he takes off his pants and shirt to climb into bed with you. He tries to stay as far away as possible, but you roll over and wrap an arm around his torso. You rest your head on his chest and close your eyes. You start entangling his legs with yours and you hear a sigh escape his lips. You open your eyes and look up at him. To your surprise, his eyes are open as well and he's looking at you. You both start to giggle at this revelation and when the giggling fit is over, you slowly lean up and kiss his lips. It's short and sweet, but it's what you've needed for so long. You turn back and rest your head on his chest as he reaches to turn the light off and begins stroking your hair.