Q x Karis

"Just go!" You shout annoyed as Brian makes his way out of the dressing room. Moments later, Sal pokes his head in the door. "Everything alright?" You nod silently, focusing on your iPad as he reluctantly walks away. Brian had brought you on tour to be able to spend time with you, but all you were doing was fighting. Tonight was the last show of the "Where's Larry?" tour that you would be able to attend before having to return back to school. He was angry that you didn't want to come up for soundcheck. Instead, you wanted to stay down in the greenroom to Skype one of your friends from school. You had been up there for the past four shows though so you felt he was overreacting. It was silent at catering as the lot of you joined together again in the greenroom to prep for the show. You sat in the corner, instead of your usual spot by his side on the couch. Nothing was said by anyone to either of you about the distance. The silence was eerie as everyone knew something was wrong yet no one wanted to address it. "Coming up to watch the show?" Jack asked after catering had finished leaning slightly into the dressing room. "Everyone is heading that way," he makes you aware. "I think I'll stay down here a bit longer," you answer, curling your legs in closer to your chest. "Alright," he responds awkwardly, slowly walking away. "She coming?" Brian asks him as all the guys turn to get the answer. Jack shrugs and the rest of the Jokers look to Brian. "What?" He asks offended at their actions. "You clearly screwed up," Joe says, as the boys nod agreeing with him. Brian rolls his eyes and walks back down the stairs. "Brian!" Jack shouts after him knowing it was seconds before showtime. Brian takes his time as he walks backstage, the sound of the opening number vibrating the walls. He stands in the doorway of the dressing room. You look up with confusion. "What are you doing?" You question, putting your iPad down. He walks into the room, grabbing your hand to pull you to him. He smiles, kissing your forehead. You know he's sorry, he has clearly proven that. "Someone is going to be looking for you if you don't get your butt on that stage," you say with a smile. He lets out a soft chuckle and takes your hand before exiting the room.

Hope you like it!